**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What kind of running back do you guys think I could get for Aaron Rodgers? I’m desperate at the position.

Someone in my leagues only QB is Jimmy G. WIth him possibly out for the season I was thinking about offering ARod for Mixon straight up.
Depend on what else the Jimmy G owner has and what’s availabils on waivers, I’d do this trade if I was the Jimmy G owner.

think I played myself by drafting Kenyan Drake in the 3rd round. guy put up a whole 0 pts today :smh: . gonna bench him next week and start either Marshawn Lynch or Chris Carson as my RB2

think I played myself by drafting Kenyan Drake in the 3rd round. guy put up a whole 0 pts today :smh: . gonna bench him next week and start either Marshawn Lynch or Chris Carson as my RB2

To his defense neither him or gore could get it going against raiders D.

I do feel you doe. I hope mixon comes back soon

Bears D has killed for me for these first three weeks but I picked up Packers D at home vs the Bills for next week while the Bears are playing the Bucs.

That performance by the Bills today was an outlier. They won’t do **** at Lambeau next week.

Would anyone do the following trade in a standard league:

My
Cousins
Geronimo allison
Mark ingram

For
Kenyan drake
Tyler eifert
Aaron rodgers

I’d like to issue an apology to the dude in here that was the world’s biggest Golloday fan :lol: dude has put in work so far this year

What kind of value can i get with Chris Hogan?
Cant ride with this dude anymore.
Going to get me to 0-3 .

Going to get me to 0-3 .

I dropped him this week after trying to trade him to everyone in my league. Overwhelming sentiment was josh gordon and Edelman were going to take all his targets

To everyone I told to keep Sony michel, i apologize. Dude runs like he has no cartilage in his knees

Bears D has killed for me for these first three weeks but I picked up Packers D at home vs the Bills for next week while the Bears are playing the Bucs.

That performance by the Bills today was an outlier. They won’t do **** at Lambeau next week.

These first 2 weeks could be an outlier for your Bucs .. just saying its a plausible

Use the Bears til they show you differently

Would anyone do the following trade in a standard league:

My
Cousins
Geronimo allison
Mark ingram

For
Kenyan drake
Tyler eifert
Aaron rodgers

No

Going to get me to 0-3 .

I wouldnt trade u a thing for him :lol:

Youd have just throw him in with something else you trying to do

Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom