**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

everyone in my league knows wilson has no weapons and o-line is terrible. there's no trade value for him whatsoever but i'll see what i can do.

Think I’m somehow go 2-1 in both my leagues with Rodgers and Brady my starting QB’s this week. Kinda sick I dropped Ridley after the first week.

Down 45.2 points

Got 2 players to go....

James Conner and Mike Evans....

Need 22.6 from both

everyone in my league knows wilson has no weapons and o-line is terrible. there's no trade value for him whatsoever but i'll see what i can do.

Hasnt had an olinne in years, same receivers he has had previously just needs baldwin back.

Right now he has no value but still a potential top fantasy QB, and bye weeks are approaching

Starting off 0-3 :smh:

Russell Wilson :smh:
David Johnson :smh:
Devonta Freeman :smh:
Doug Baldwin :smh:
Marquise Goodwin :smh:
Gronk :smh:

Anyone ever made the playoffs after starting 0-3? This is a first for me....

Yes. Just hang tight and keep making moves. I started 0-5 last year and made the playoffs with one of my teams.

Man I feel ya, lost McKinnon. Drafted david Johnson and devonta freeman. After starting 0-2 I moved DJ/cj Anderson/pettis for Lamar Miller/Josh Gordon/Clement.

Thought that would help my situation but Miller sucks, Clement was out snapped by smallwood and Gordon was inactive

Who do you guys like tonight? If I pick the winner straight up I get $110. Leaning towards Tampa.

If I pick incorrectly, I can still win my being closest to the over/under for the tiebreaker.

Brees and Kamara carrying me in my money league :pimp: up 20 and still have A.Brown and M.Evans vs his Conner. About to go 3-0 for the week

Should I trade my Jamal Williams for Rex Burkhead?

That's a tough one. I have Burkhead and I'm keeping him for now. I think he's going to be valuable later on in the season. I think he ends up with better numbers than Williams at the end of the season.

losing by 33 points. I have Big Ben and Juju going tonight. PPR

I feel like I have a pretty good chance to pull off the win.

Would y’all trade Fournette for Julio?

My rb: Connor, Mixon, Collins, M Ingram, Clement
Wr: Obj, Djax, Hogan, J Brown, G Allison

Up by 30 going into tonight. Already sealed the w. My opponent has no one playing tonight, I have DJax playing. Shout out to Matty Christ for those 50 points

Back
Top Bottom