**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Was offered Dalvin Cook for LeVeon Bell in my PPR league. At this point, I'm 0-3 so I think I'm going to take the offer. Thoughts?

Hmm Breida might be out this week at Chargers with a hyperextended knee

Would be good for me since I’m going against Breida and I have Alfred Morris and needed a RB2 fill-in for the week

Morris vs Chargers? And Bethard as the QB, game flow gonna kill his production (in theory)

Was offered Dalvin Cook for LeVeon Bell in my PPR league. At this point, I'm 0-3 so I think I'm going to take the offer. Thoughts?

Nvm i was thinking you had Cook and getting Bell

Meh might as well i guess. Whats your other RB

I have the:

#1 QB (Mahomes)
#1 WR (Thomas)
#1 RB (Kamara)
#3 TE (Ertz)
#1 DEF (Bears)

In my big money league. 3-0, 60 points more than anyone else in my league. Someone in myleague was talking so much **** about my draft. That dude is dead last in the league :rofl:

Would y’all trade Mahomes and Mccaffrey for Barkley and either JuJu or Keenan Allen?

Id be getting Barkley and one of the WRs and I already have Gurley.

Non PPR and I have Cousins as my backup.

3-0 in work league, 2-1 in main bc of Hyde's TNF performance (set the tone), and a late add by my opponent of Seattle D/ST. Prob would have been closer if Lindsay didn't get ejected :smh: . I didn't help my cause either by flexing Wilkins over Ryan Grant.

- Who's the waiver add for this week?
- Any fellow Burton owners getting nervous?

Got Burton... Not getting nervous yet.

Being a Bears fan I watch every snap more than the occasional Burton owners and his time is coming, Mitch looked his way more and I think this week they will target him a lot vs the Bucs.

Got Burton... Not getting nervous yet.

Being a Bears fan I watch every snap more than the occasional Burton owners and his time is coming, Mitch looked his way more and I think this week they will target him a lot vs the Bucs.

Yea I don't want to stress over my TE slot but Burton definitely not doing what I thought he would be so far. Guess it's not his fault. Tarik Cohen tho....

3-0 in work league, 2-1 in main bc of Hyde's TNF performance (set the tone), and a late add by my opponent of Seattle D/ST. Prob would have been closer if Lindsay didn't get ejected :smh: . I didn't help my cause either by flexing Wilkins over Ryan Grant.

- Who's the waiver add for this week?
- Any fellow Burton owners getting nervous?
calvin ridley

calvin ridley

He's owned already, and I was actually offered him for Bell last night. I'm pretty fine on WR, so I don't think I'm going to do it. I should try to counter Bell + another RB of mine for his CMC.

Would y’all trade Mahomes and Mccaffrey for Barkley and either JuJu or Keenan Allen?

Id be getting Barkley and one of the WRs and I already have Gurley.

Non PPR and I have Cousins as my backup.
It's always a no brainer to me to trade a QB for an elite RB or WR. I'd pull the trigger.

Well, I lost Jimmy G and I have no other QB :smh:

Rodgers’ owner hit me up saying he would trade him

Only players I’m willing to part ways with is Marshawn Lynch, Golden Tate, Larry Fitz, Devin Funchess, Jamison Crowder

Think I can pull it off with a package deal for AR?

Only players I’m willing to part ways with is Marshawn Lynch, Golden Tate, Larry Fitz, Devin Funchess, Jamison Crowder

Who is his other QB that's he willing to move AR12? Don't think any of those guys get it done.

Who's on the waiver wire?

I have the:

#1 QB (Mahomes)
#1 WR (Thomas)
#1 RB (Kamara)
#3 TE (Ertz)
#1 DEF (Bears)

In my big money league. 3-0, 60 points more than anyone else in my league. Someone in myleague was talking so much **** about my draft. That dude is dead last in the league :rofl:

aside from Mahomes, idk how the rest of your team looks but if you end up with Ertz, Kamara, and Thomas. thats pretty good so far

Back
Top Bottom