**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

buc em buc em , how long you think fitzpatrick's leash is? I need a QB real bad in a league where I have a damn good team outside of Andrew luck getting me 10 points a game. It worth taking a flyer on winston? As much as I joke about winston, its had to be ****ty when you have the amount of weapons he has

My options otherwise

Screenshot_20180924-210745_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

0-3 in my main league. Close loss too, those are the worst losses.

Must win next week. Very difficult to get into the playoffs starting 0-4

Jimmy G owner has no backup, which RB can i get for Stafford? Howard has best schedule, id have him in all 3 leagues, damn.

DJ, Collins, Howard, Ajayi

My team:
Rodgers, Stafford
Hunt, Murray, Thompson, Powell, Yeldon
Juju, Adams, Stills, Golladay
Ertz
Gould
Rams

Bruh :sick:

PhotoGrid_1537849779054.jpg

I was the only one I know to draft Phillip Lindsay, but sit him 2 weeks to get a feel of his usage...Feel good about him going into week 3 to finally start him...and he does that to me. Unloyal piece of... :lol: I lost by 10. :smh:

buc em buc em , how long you think fitzpatrick's leash is? I need a QB real bad in a league where I have a damn good team outside of Andrew luck getting me 10 points a game. It worth taking a flyer on winston? As much as I joke about winston, its had to be ****ty when you have the amount of weapons he has

My options otherwise

Screenshot_20180924-210745_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Jameis is really good and the only thing he had been missing was a deep ball and that looked much improved this preseason.

Fitzpatrick could end up getting pounded next week in Chicago by the Bears defense then we go on bye. All it’s gonna take is one ****ty game from Fitzpatrick for Jameis to be back as starter IMO.

Hmm Breida might be out this week at Chargers with a hyperextended knee

Would be good for me since I’m going against Breida and I have Alfred Morris and needed a RB2 fill-in for the week

Reactions: HIM
Didn’t see any of the SF game, does Morris have fantasy value if Breida still plays?

I need Alshon to get it together. Dude is taking up a bench spot and bye weeks are here

Didn’t see any of the SF game, does Morris have fantasy value if Breida still plays?

I need Alshon to get it together. Dude is taking up a bench spot and bye weeks are here

He would be a touchdown dependent flex play. Outside of that he hasnt been good

Back
Top Bottom