**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Main league I missed out on Boyd, bid $6 and he went for $10. Work league I snagged him for $6.

Definitely not. It’s three games into the year and most of us spent a 4th rounder or so on the dude.

That's how I feel with Cohen. I definitely reached grabbing him R5 but I can't justify outright dropping him yet.

Main league I missed out on Boyd, bid $6 and he went for $10. Work league I snagged him for $6.

That's how I feel with Cohen. I definitely reached grabbing him R5 but I can't justify outright dropping him yet.

Tarik Cohen is round 5?!??!?

Bruh

Tarik Cohen is round 5?!??!?

Bruh

Yeah I goofed big time. I think I started to panic bc I took Bell knowing he was holding out Round 2 and still went WR R3 (JuJu). R4 was Collins and then Cohen in the 5th or 6th.

Trying to get CMC for Bell and likely Golladay, but now the offer has shifted to his James White for Bell straight up. Thoughts? PPR.

It's either I just move Bell and hope he doesn't play, or hold him and hope he shows up at some point in time and try to keep winning with him on my bench.

I'm in first place in my 20 man league, where we only have 3 bench spots. Thinking of making a trade with the guy in 2nd.

I would receive:Melvin Gordon

I would give up: Antonio Brown

My WR: AB, Mike Evans, Geranimo Alison and Robby Anderson

My RB: Jay Ayaji and Carlos Hyde.

There is NOTHING on the waiver wire for RB in this league.

No you dont need Gordon. Your WR would be poo. And if jamies takes over and looks like last year RIP with Evans

Ajayi will be back and hyde is leading the pack in carries for now

Ridley performance could be due to playing the saints def once Devonta freeman gets back next wk all that will change

Freeman coming back improves everyone's opportunities. Ridley breaking out frees up Julio some, Sanu gets more looks. Freeman helps the run game a lot plus opens the pass game up more

If Sark has finally figured it out then we may be back on that 2016 fire power (if that year was 10 on 1-10 then this year could be like an 8)

Brandon Cooks, Sammy Watkins, or D Thomas this week? PPR league

I hate using players on thursday but cooks has been so involved lately. Also I feel like the Broncos will be behind and throwing a ton so D Thomas should get alot of targets.

Cooks or Sammy. DT washed and Keenum likes Sanders regardless if they are down or not.

Minny D hurting and Rams got the fire power to space em out. Denver corners gonna get torched, and Harris in theory would take Tyreek right?

Anyone else out there? Arizona?

Trying to get CMC for Bell and likely Golladay, but now the offer has shifted to his James White for Bell straight up. Thoughts? PPR.

It's either I just move Bell and hope he doesn't play, or hold him and hope he shows up at some point in time and try to keep winning with him on my bench.

James White for Bell ... id rather just hold on to him :lol:

Which defense?

Cards vs SEA
Bucs vs CHI
Lions vs DAL
Browns vs OAK

Im leaning Browns if i can land them, were dropped today. If not then Im thinking AZ

Also probably gonna sit the Rams this week.

Packers vs BUF
Colts vs HOU
Lions vs DAL
Cards vs SEA

Leaning Colts here who have been pretty good actually. 7,12,13

Which defense?

Cards vs SEA
Bucs vs CHI
Lions vs DAL
Browns vs OAK

Im leaning Browns if i can land them, were dropped today. If not then Im thinking AZ

Also probably gonna sit the Rams this week.

Packers vs BUF
Colts vs HOU
Lions vs DAL
Cards vs SEA

Leaning Colts here who have been pretty good actually. 7,12,13
Browns or Lions

someone threw $35 on Tyler Boyd. we have $100 on the year

he also threw $15 for Lions defense for some odd reason

Royce Freeman worth hanging onto. He's had solid numbers considering Philip Lindsay pretty much came outta nowhere

Glad I drafted Kerryon Johnson in my one league, lets see him eat.

Need Anthony Miller and Courtland Sutton to start doing something. Hedged on a ton of rookies this year

EB0E0C1E-B94D-4CC1-B5EF-1FAF64447645.png

I was offered the top trade and countered with the bottom . My RB depth right now is currently M Gordon, James Connor, A. Eckler, and Aaron jones . 2qb league and Baker would be a backup and the Crabtree loss doesn’t hurt . So really the dice roll is on bell coming back and being better than howard

Thoughts ?

This patriot backfield slowly working itself out with Hill and Burkhead done.

Standard - Sony
PPR - White

Got both in multiple leagues but hope it gets clearer soon. I might even lean White in both formats for the present.

Standard league -
Buck Allen vs Pitt
Or
White vs Miami

I have Alex Collins so I had Allen initially since it may be a shootout. 20 points from that backfield and I’d be happy. Then the Burkhead news came out and I flipped to White.

Thoughts?

EB0E0C1E-B94D-4CC1-B5EF-1FAF64447645.png

I was offered the top trade and countered with the bottom . My RB depth right now is currently M Gordon, James Connor, A. Eckler, and Aaron jones . 2qb league and Baker would be a backup and the Crabtree loss doesn’t hurt . So really the dice roll is on bell coming back and being better than howard

Thoughts ?

All depends where you are now. Almost a quarter of the regular season done. If you need wins ASAP you need Howard. If you can weather the storm bell.

Pretty much comes down to what you think about Bell.

I have Michel and white in my ppr league.

Im wondering if its going to be back to the blount/lewis days. One gets the run the clock out work.

Currently you have to lean White as it does not seem the Pats are blowing anyone out these days.

White just gets alot more playing time.

White and Enunwa are free agents in my league.

Would you drop Goodwin for either?

RB’s are currently Howard/Fournette/Conner/Aaron Jones/Thompson

WR’s are Keenan/Evans/Baldwin/Ridley/Goodwin

Standard league

SmartSelect_20180926-140028_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

SmartSelect_20180926-140035_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

My team for my 3-0 league. Probably won't make any adjustments for now. Worried about Mixon though. Lmk what y'all think

Back
Top Bottom