**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In the hole at 0-3 and looking at 0-4 realistically.

I have CMC and Melvin Gordon as my best players.

Does it make sense to look to trade both of them in separate trades to beef up my WRs (my weakest spot) and compromise w/ lesser RBs that I can skate by with?

PPR
Current roster:
WR: Sanders, Amari, Josh Gordon, John Brown, Edelman, Garcon
RB: Melvin, CMC, Collins, Alfred, Jamaal Williams, Mack

Try to come away w/ getting something like Landry and Diggs back and replacing Melvin/CMC w/ Howard/Hyde?

Pick 1 RB:

Lamar Miller @ Colts
LeSean McCoy @ Packers
Dion Lewis vs. Eagles

Pick 2 FLEX:

Calvin Ridley vs. Bengals
Amari Cooper vs. Browns
Kaelen Cole vs. Jets
Tyler Eiffert @ Falcons

D08619AE-FCC9-4183-B988-DB7B7F99C67E.jpeg

Trying to trade 2 players 16 team PPR league....

My Sony Michel and Keelan Cole for Nuk...

Good move or nah?

Looks like Mariota’s starting on Sunday. With that said:

Corey Davis or Philip Lindsay in the FLEX? PPR.

Definitely not. It’s three games into the year and most of us spent a 4th rounder or so on the dude.

I agree not to give up on Freeman yet but ADP goes completely out the door soon as the season starts. The situation with Le’Veon is a prime example

I agree not to give up on Freeman yet but ADP goes completely out the door soon as the season starts. The situation with Le’Veon is a prime example

Yeah but that’s a whole different type of situation :lol:

Royce is a rookie, ain’t injured and the guy who’s been scoring more than him so far literally just got ejected for punching somebody this past week. Not the ideal time to drop him.

0-3 in my main league, need to pull off a trade at this point

I have a chance to win this week and it will help. Gonna try to unload Alex Collins and some others and try to snag a big name WR.

I've got Ingram on the bench waiting :evil: might be too late for that at this point since ill be in a hole I can't get out of

Yall gotta chill with the 0-3 panicking. Still another 11 weeks to go, most of us are playing 12+ team leagues and 6 get in right?

1 .500 team damn near gets in every year. 7-6 is always a battle with like 3 teams fighting for a spot.

You dont have a lot of room for error but it aint panic mode yet imo

Also if youre trading for big names keep in mind what team theyre on, their offense, and/or their QB

I have no RB2 so whats my best play here?

Starting:
Rodgers
Hunt, Powell
Adams, Juju
Ertz
Golladay
Rams
Gould

Bench:
Stafford
Dalton
Yeldon
Thompson
Stills

Should I drop someone and add/play Buck Allen who vultures TDs every week (against PIT).

SN: Im holding Stafford/Dalton as ransom trying to get Jimmy G and/or Cam owner to trade me

I have no RB2 so whats my best play here?

Starting:
Rodgers
Hunt, Powell
Adams, Juju
Ertz
Golladay
Rams
Gould

Bench:
Stafford
Dalton
Yeldon
Thompson
Stills

Should I drop someone and add/play Buck Allen who vultures TDs every week (against PIT).

SN: Im holding Stafford/Dalton as ransom trying to get Jimmy G and/or Cam owner to trade me

No reason you should be having 3 QBs with Rodgers. You shouldn’t even hold a backup, you drafted him for a reason and he’s starting no matter what. Spots woulda been better planning ahead. Hard to help without knowing the format also.

No reason you should be having 3 QBs with Rodgers. You shouldn’t even hold a backup, you drafted him for a reason and he’s starting no matter what. Spots woulda been better planning ahead. Hard to help without knowing the format also.

Well did you read the SN at the bottom. Its standard league and the only reason i had a backup was because the status of rodgers knee was up in the air after week 1 so yeah it was def needed at the time.

12 team league and everyone worth having on a roster is pretty much owned. those 2 owners have no QB and have RBs to trade. If the bench spots were needed i would have used them

Well did you read the SN at the bottom. Its standard league and the only reason i had a backup was because the status of rodgers knee was up in the air after week 1 so yeah it was def needed at the time.

12 team league and everyone worth having on a roster is pretty much owned. those 2 owners have no QB and have RBs to trade. If the bench spots were needed i would have used them

Yeah we read the side note. Still no reason to hold 3 QBs. He was fine week 2. But all good hope you can find a trade partner but QB is the easiest position to stream. If not Allen would be fine and you’ll need that bench spot afterall.

Jared had his big game of the year already. Maybe see if Beathard uses Kittle this week. I don't see him trying to make big plays downfield

Guy in my league is shopping around Le'Veon Bell. He offered me Bell for Marshawn Lynch & Quincy Enunwa. What yall think, should I take it?

I have James Conner btw, so if I get Bell ots not like I'd be super thirsty for him to play if he decides to sit out much longer

Back
Top Bottom