**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

don't like him either way, I haven't look but I feel like he hasn't even shown much while on the field? I could be wrong

His line is awful and volume is just not there yet. He actually led the league through week 1 and 2 for broken/forced tackles. with not that many touches. I love his talent but unless what your giving up the value of a RB2, I probably wouldn't buy as of now. His schedule does get a lot easier though, and more touches should come if he is healthy.

Sounds crazy but I don’t know which to keep: Ajayi or Clement. Can’t hold both with a short bench. I think Clement has a chance to be the lead this season even though it doesn’t look like it right now. Who knows how many games Ajayi can handle with ‘pain tolerance’

Got decide by Sunday morning

Someone just offered me:

J.Conner and B. Marshall for my A.Brown and M.Williams...

Staying put lol

Somebody offered me Arod for Fitz and Breida. Other backs are Connor, Chris Carson, D Freeman and Bell

I let those kinds of offers marinate and don't answer the other dude's texts to give the illusion that I'm thinking about it :lol:.

Man I was so disgusted that when I saw the offer I instantly hit reject :lol:
dfgb.gif

Somebody offered me Arod for Fitz and Breida. Other backs are Connor, Chris Carson, D Freeman and Bell

You get rodgers? Take it. Both those guys are useless. Maybe fitz gets better with rosen but who knows. 9ers gonna suck

Who do you guys think I should run in the Flex spot? Here's how I have it so far.

Full PPR

WR1 - M.Thomas (never moving him)
WR2 - T.Boyd vs. Falcons
Flex - C.Godwin vs. Bears (Fitz should be passing all game again)

Or...
C.Davis vs. Eagles (QB situation is terrible but he owns 30% of the target share)
D.Baldwin vs. Cards (if he plays; do I trust him 1st week back if he goes?)
J.Allen vs. Steelers (dude gets squat for yards but keeps scoring :lol:)

Baldwin and stashing Edleman is about to cause a damn WR backlog on my team, but the RBs are slim pickings and everyone pretty much has 1-2 good WR already as it is.

Update: I actually just swapped in C.Davis for Godwin for now.

Last edited:
contemplating benching Alex Collins this weekend in favor of either Stills or Lockett

:frown:

contemplating benching Alex Collins this weekend in favor of either Stills or Lockett

:frown:
Steelers D is suspect, so I am curious as to why you thinking of sitting him out?

Reports are saying Baldwin is good to go this week, but they're wondering if he will be on a snap count or something. I would watch out for that taking away from Lockett a little bit.
I had Stills earlier and I like him but I am iffy on that Dolphins offense as whole. Stills and Drake are the guys to have out of that offense for sure though.

Who do you guys think I should run in the Flex spot? Here's how I have it so far.

Full PPR

WR1 - M.Thomas (never moving him)
WR2 - T.Boyd vs. Falcons
Flex - C.Godwin vs. Bears (Fitz should be passing all game again)

Or...
C.Davis vs. Eagles (QB situation is terrible out there)
D.Baldwin vs. Cards (if he plays; do I trust him 1st week back if he goes?)
J.Allen vs. Steelers (dude gets squat for yards but keeps scoring :lol:)

Baldwin and stashing Edleman is about to cause a damn WR backlog on my team, but the RBs are slim pickings and everyone pretty much has 1-2 good WR already as it is.
Play Buck. Steelers have hemorrhaged points since losing Shazier last year, Allen has equaled or outsnapped Collins each week, he's 4th on the team in targets behind their main 3 WRs, owns a decent 24% share of their rushes, and is tied with 4 looks within the 10 yard line -- Collins has 3 rushes and a target -- which is good for the most opportunities by a Ravens player in that situation.

That rivalry has historically had a gritty, run oriented narrative to it but I expect there to be a lot of passing in this one as neither team has a particularly strong advantage on the ground. Both teams play at a quick pace and the O/U is at 50.5 so there should be plenty of points to go around.

Someone in my league dropped D.Henry

You think it is worth grabbing him just to hold on to. His numbers have been terrible so far, but it can't be like the whole season can it?

Play Buck. Steelers have hemorrhaged points since losing Shazier last year, Allen has equaled or outsnapped Collins each week, he's 4th on the team in targets behind their main 3 WRs, owns a decent 24% share of their rushes, and is tied with 4 looks within the 10 yard line -- Collins has 3 rushes and a target -- which is good for the most opportunities by a Ravens player in that situation.

That rivalry has historically had a gritty, run oriented narrative to it but I expect there to be a lot of passing in this one as neither team has a particularly strong advantage on the ground. Both teams play at a quick pace and the O/U is at 50.5 so there should be plenty of points to go around.
Ok so now with that....

Put Allen in the FLEX or.....put him in over Shady vs. GB at RB2?

FantasyPros are saying put Allen in over Shady & then Flex C.Davis

Back
Top Bottom