**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ I traded away Lynch & Enunwa for Bell.

Seemed like a pretty fair deal considering that the dude who has Bell was getting some much needed depth added to his squad.

NT fam

I need some FLEX help....

Already down 31.7 points coz of Kirkland Cousins....

16 team PPR league

Corey Davis vs Eagles

Alfred Morris vs @ Chargers

Charles Clay vs @ Packers

Dion Lewis vs Eagles

Geez those are your choices? Not looking good famb

I guess Davis would be your best bet since Eagles secondary is suspect

^ I traded away Lynch & Enunwa for Bell.

Seemed like a pretty fair deal considering that the dude who has Bell was getting some much needed depth added to his squad.
That’s why league vote is dumb

Should be commissioner decides.

Never thought I’d be turning down Melvin Gordon and Amari Cooper for James Connor and Emmanuel Sanders :lol: but I don’t think Bell is coming back to the Steelers at this point and Cooper is barely startable most weeks.

Never thought I’d be turning down Melvin Gordon and Amari Cooper for James Connor and Emmanuel Sanders :lol: but I don’t think Bell is coming back to the Steelers at this point and Cooper is barely startable most weeks.
I would accept.
Cooper only going to go up.
N Gordon out producing Conor.
N bell coming back he not going to waste his free agency.

I would accept.
Cooper only going to go up.
N Gordon out producing Conor.
N bell coming back he not going to waste his free agency.

I don’t think Bell is coming back. I think they trade him somewhere at this point.

smart decision.

I don’t think Bell is coming back. I think they trade him somewhere at this point.

What do your receivers looks like? If you are set at receiver I would do it. God knows what people are offering the steelers and they may just be better off letting him walk and getting the third round comp. pick

Outside of week 1 Conner has been dog****

My TY for Edelman and Kerryon Johnson?

0.5 PPR

Need to know ASAP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom