**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

One of my friends in my league wants to dump fournette. Dude potentially wants to trade his fournette and Evans for my CMC and Lockett. I think that trade would get veto’d too. Plus I’m sitting at 4-0 and content with my team. Thoughts?

I wouldn't. You're giving away a work horse for an injury prone rb. who knows when he'll come back.

Just traded Thielen and Mixon for TY, Odell and Jordan Howard...

Hopefully doesn't come back to bite me in the ***...

My potential lineup would look be:

QB: Brady
RB : Hunt
RB : Howard
WR : OBJ
WR : Hopkins
TE : Burton/Reed
FLEX : Chris Thompson / TY / Doug Baldwin
D : Jaguars

Just traded Chris Thompson and Cooper Kupp for

Tyreek and Trey Burton

My rbs left over are
Saquon, CMC, Aaron Jones, and Eckler

Hopefully it doesnt get vetoed

Should I drop Robby Anderson for Donte Moncrief? Hilton is down so I need a receiver to start this week.

Adding Panthers D .. who do i drop? Lutz looks like the only option but he's #1 kicker :rolleyes

Screenshot_20181003-034617_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I get...

James White
John Brown

I Give
Mike Williams
Doug Baldwin

My team

WR

Mike Williams
AB
Edelman
Boyd
Baldwin
Lockett

RB

Saquon
Ingram
Royce Freeman

I need a RB man. All the bammas in my league don’t like to trade though.

It’s ppr too

Waiver Wednesday :pimp:

Snagged Jameis to replace Fitz and Keke to replace Courtland. Let's see how this plays out, needed a little bit more depth at WR

Thinking about benching AR12 for Goff this week and Tyreek Hill in another league. Since they are playing the jags. Thoughts fellas. I’m pretty stacked with the AR benching, even though I’m 1-3 in that league. 2-2 in the hill situation. Got a gut feeling Jags WRs gonna feast against KC Def. Another question who should I start ppr Aaron jones or Sony M? Decisions, decision!! Shrug :nerd::ohwell:
5E7FB195-D3F0-47D7-AB7D-ED1149958831.png
9E965DB8-B37D-48B9-86E3-43C6D9B09A93.png

Missed out on all my waiver pickups this week. People are starting to panic in my league and dropping big money on players :lol:

Now it's time to start sending lowball offers to these teams and see if I can land a few players via trade. Time to get my Kevin Costner on

Main league:

Spent $5 on Coutee & dropped Kirk
Dropped Ryan Grant (not too happy but I probably would never start him) and grabbed Uzomah with Burton on the BYE. I had a chance at Kroft too so it was really a toss up there.

Work league:

Spent $2 on Coutee & dropped Robby Anderson
Added Dalton and may stream him over Wilson

Missed out on all my waiver pickups this week. People are starting to panic in my league and dropping big money on players :lol:

Now it's time to start sending lowball offers to these teams and see if I can land a few players via trade. Time to get my Kevin Costner on

Yeldon went for $35 in my work league. I bid two bucks :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom