**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeldon got dropped in my league last week and I was able to snag him. Going to rock with him and Geo this week as my RB1 and RB2.

I want to grab Jameis and hold him this week but got no one to drop. I have Deshaun and Rivers as my QBs. It's a 2 QB league

Im so glad I didn't draft McCoy, I had a glimmer of hope and thought he would be serviceable but where he was being drafted.. like.

Yeldon got dropped in my league last week and I was able to snag him. Going to rock with him and Geo this week as my RB1 and RB2.

I want to grab Jameis and hold him this week but got no one to drop. I have Deshaun and Rivers as my QBs. It's a 2 QB league

Gio healthy and Mixon out this week?

Gio healthy and Mixon out this week?

I think they hold Mixon out one more week and then let him play next week against the steelers. Gio should be fine for this week. If Mixon is a go this week then I got an issue on who to play cause I own both of em :lol:

With as good as Gio played while Mixon was out I can’t see them going completely away from him. Seems like a committee situation to me.

If i can start Gio over Lindsey ill be good this week.
Just waiting on the status' from the Bengals

If i can start Gio over Lindsey ill be good this week.
Just waiting on the status' from the Bengals

Why would you wanna start him over Lindsey though? Dude has been good for double digits every game besides the one he got ejected from in the first quarter.

Why would you wanna start him over Lindsey though? Dude has been good for double digits every game besides the one he got ejected from in the first quarter.

Gio is putting up 20 a game since Mixon went down.

He's a rb1 until Mixon gets back and Lindsey is a rb2/flex

I hope Gronk plays tomorrow. TE’s in free agency is a wasteland

Also who do I start in a standard league...

James Connor or Sony Michel?

Freeman better not screw me this weekend, its between him and Collins and with Collins fumbling again... I can't risk going with him and possibly not getting carries.

watch him have a SICK game when I bench him

Back
Top Bottom