**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I been streaming TE's for the past 3 weeks and have yet to get more than 3 pts from that position. Saw someone in my league dropped OJ Howard cuz he got hurt last week. Decided to scoop him up. Prolly the best longterm TE option on the waiver wire. Just hope returns sooner rather than later. They say 2-4 weeks.

@all how do your leagues handle trades? Commish approval, league-wide vote? No vote at all and everything automatically goes through?

Greg Olsen back in pads and helmets running routes at practice today. Time to add him if he’s available as he’ll be back in the next week or 2

@all how do your leagues handle trades? Commish approval, league-wide vote? No vote at all and everything automatically goes through?
commish approval, only way a trade doesn't go through is it an a very lopsided unfair trade but hell usually approve every trade without issue

NT fam.... pick my line up for me.....

Record 2-2-0

16 team PPR league

QB - Andrew Luck, Deshaun Watson

RB - David Johnson, James Conner, Alfred Morris, Dion Lewis

WR - Corey Davis, Chester Rogers, Pierre Garcon, Rashard Higgins

TE - Nick Vannette, Charles Clay (had Eifert)

DST - Jets (can pick up Chargers.... but have to drop a player.... most likely Higgins)

Evans on BYE and T.Y. is injured....

Thanks fam

Greg Olsen back in pads and helmets running routes at practice today. Time to add him if he’s available as he’ll be back in the next week or 2
mentioned it last page

y'all should get football life app, that **** alerts you so quickly of any news way before it hits twitter or anything else.

scooped him up quickly in one league, sucks I got $98 out of $100 left for FAAB and might have to throw down $30+ to get him when I think before the news I could have gotten him for next to nothing. Its early so everyones got money especially the guy who initially dropped him. TE is a weak position and im thinking of throwing $50 just to make sure I have a TE since Njoku aint cutting it and there's nothing on the wire at all.

I’m gonna add him just to give me a piece to trade. I have Burton and Reed already and there are a few TE needy teams

Just realized Edelman was in the FA

Who am i dropping?
Screenshot_20181004-122354_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Commissioner approval.

And I wholeheartedly disagree with Bert. Bert. 's line of thought (which many people's leagues have....so no disrespect Bert), in that a commissioner can veto a trade simply because he feels it is lopsided. Unless there is suspicion of collusion, a commissioner should not have the right to veto a trade because he or anyone else feels that one team is getting a much better deal than the other. No one has the right to say that an owner shouldnt be happy with what they are receiving in return for their players. If the two owners are happy, the trade should go through. Suspicion of collusion is THE only thing that should determine if a trade is vetoed or not.

Last edited:
Commissioner approval.

And I wholeheartedly disagree with Bert. Bert. 's line of thought (which many people's leagues have....so no disrespect Bert), in that a commissioner can veto a trade simply because he feels it is lopsided. Unless there is suspicion of collusion, a commissioner should not have the right to veto a trade because he or anyone else feels that one team is getting a much better deal than the other. No one has the right to say that an owner shouldnt be happy with what they are receiving in return for their players. If the two owners are happy, the trade should go through. Suspicion of collusion is THE only thing that should determine if a trade is vetoed or not.

I think I meant basically collusion where the trade doesn’t make sense and clearly it’s a bad trade.

I mean he’s let trades go through In years past that to me made no sense so in that way, every trade has gone through there’s never been in collusion in our leagues.

NT fam, what ya think:

Luck or Dalton

Risk it with Luck against Pats tonight and hope it's a weird TN game or play it safe with Dalton vs MIA?

Lucky *** :lol:

I assume you’re #1 on WW :lol:

Man, someone just dropped him yesterday morning when the waivers went through so he cleared this morning and was fair game. Just added and didn’t have to worry about any waiver order luckily :lol:

Man, someone just dropped him yesterday morning when the waivers went through so he cleared this morning and was fair game. Just added and didn’t have to worry about any waiver order luckily :lol:
man :smh:

unless one of y'all stop me im about to overpay so much for him. **** it. knowing my luck he will get injured the same game he comes back.

I had Olsen last year when he got hurt and this year when he got hurt.. Damn I'm thin at TE.. Only got Ebron.. But I definitely dont want to drop anybody for Olsen..

Commissioner approval.

I dealt with such nonsense this morning regarding two trades. One was vetoed because it truly was lopsided, and the other which was more fair, was surely nixed straight out of spite for the first one being voted against.

I think going forward my approach will be to have the two trade partners start a group text with me saying they want X trade to go down. I don't voice my opinion, I just approve it. That way, no one else in the league sees it going down, and when they do, they are 'blindsided' and can just share banter of "who won" or "got fleeced".

2780EB50-A759-4350-86BF-B00E51B78B87.png
Thoughts fellas Should I trade AP for Kupp? Shoot me some facts, so I know I’m making the right moves long term. It’s standard 3WRs and Flex. They just vetoed my trade for Odell in this league. Smh. my current Rb are Karama,Collins,AP,Bredia.

Anyone in here unleashing Aaron Jones this week?
And would you start him over Lindsey?

Right not I am leaning towards -
RB1- Lynch
RB2- Lindsey
Flex- Enunwa (1ppr)

Anyone in here unleashing Aaron Jones this week?
And would you start him over Lindsey?

Right not I am leaning towards -
RB1- Lynch
RB2- Lindsey
Flex- Enunwa (1ppr)

I'm starting Jones & Lindsay.

If Bell comes back and plays the way we know he can my team is really mint. I just need to stay afloat until then.

Back
Top Bottom