**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone in here unleashing Aaron Jones this week?
And would you start him over Lindsey?

Right not I am leaning towards -
RB1- Lynch
RB2- Lindsey
Flex- Enunwa (1ppr)

I’m probably going to have to. Standard league. I have Howard on bye and Fournette hurt so I gotta roll with Conner, Jones, Thompson unless I start Ridley in the flex

Dude wants my Michel & Julio for Kamara? (Standard) .. I digging Julio/Matt combo :rolleyes

Thoughts?

Ryan
Michel, Conner, Thompson, Howard, AJones
Julio, Nuk, AJ, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Bears

Rodgers, Dalton
Kamara, Mixon, Gio, Cook, Yeldon
Cooks, Boyd, Tyreek, Ebron
Bailey
Titans

Pick two in a standard league

Devonta Freeman vs Pitt
Sony Michel vs Ind
James Conner vs ATL
Tevin Coleman vs Pitt

Cars Cars They playing against the jags man and it’s raining. Hill cost me the game last week. He deserve to be bench. If this trade goes through I’ll rsther have Cooper Kupp over him. Just because of that match up.

Anyone in here unleashing Aaron Jones this week?
And would you start him over Lindsey?

Right not I am leaning towards -
RB1- Lynch
RB2- Lindsey
Flex- Enunwa (1ppr)
For sure. On one of my squads I started Tevin Coleman and Gio Bernard last week. I'll be starting Aaron Jones and James White this week :lol:. For you I think I'd flip a coin between Lynch and Jones though.

Sidenote: My WRs in that league are Hopkins, AJ Green, Stefon Diggs, Will Fuller, Jarvis Landry, and Chris Godwin. Zero RB FTW.

Full-point PPR, need a flex. Josh Gordon tonight, Collins or Keke? Fuller is expected to play.

Cars Cars They playing against the jags man and it’s raining. Hill cost me the game last week. He deserve to be bench. If this trade goes through I’ll rsther have Cooper Kupp over him. Just because of that match up.
This is music to my ears, guy I’m going against has Mahomes. He has wentz on the bench but don’t see how you can bench mahomes til he actually has a bad game.

Dude wants my Michel & Julio for Kamara? (Standard) .. I digging Julio/Matt combo :rolleyes

Thoughts?

Ryan
Julio, Nuk, AJ, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Bears

Rodgers, Dalton
Bailey
Titans

I would take Kamara

Screw it, gonna go Hines in the flex. I have Brady, White and Hines going all tonight on one team. I hate that on a Thursday but oh well.

I really don't want to but I'm leaning Gordon in the flex. Opponent has James White going tonight.

Thoughts?

Ryan
Julio, Nuk, AJ, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Bears

Rodgers, Dalton
Bailey
Titans

I would take Kamara

I vote take Kamara as well.

Should I try keep Julio and offer Nuk or AJ?

I def want Kamara and im surprised he is even offering him up. Unless he thinks Ingram is gonna dip in to production (my backs aint doing squat anyway, Ryan, my WR and the Bears have carried me to 3-1 so far)

Actually I woulsnt even have to face Julio either since Falcins have bye week 8 and i face him week 8

I need a QB for week 8 though :rolleyes should i ask for Dalton to be included vs TB

49ers defense vs Arizona or Seattle defense vs Rams? I'm leaning 49ers. Rams might drop 40 on Seattle

Playing in a Full PPR League

WR: OBJ, Juju, Golladay, Alshon, Stills
RB: Lamar Miller, Michel, Cook, Ronald Jones

Dude in my league wants to trade either OBJ or Juju. He got RB: Mel Gordon, Aaron Jones, mark ingram, Jordan Howard and gio Bernard
And his WR is Edelman, Landry, demaryius

I'm thinking of offering OBJ for Gordon or Juju for Mark ingram...but I'm sure he'll turn it it down...what u guys think?

Back
Top Bottom