**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Had luck/ebron last night. Feeling good.
Need some help with my flex:

Kerryon johnson vs GB
Or
Matt Breida vs Ari

Non PPR

Had luck/ebron last night. Feeling good.
Need some help with my flex:

Kerryon johnson vs GB
Or
Matt Breida vs Ari

Non PPR
I would go kerryon

Would be nice of Patricia made him a bell cow, kid is good

Got a trade offer today that I thought was pretty reasonable and may accept but thought I would get other optics on it to see if it is reasonable.

My:
Royce Freeman
Mark Ingram
Amari Cooper

for
Jordan Howard
Stefon diggs

I'm a little unsure about ingram going forward and his schedule is pretty awful going forward. this is a standard league

Here is my team without the above

RB - Conner, Leveon, Matt Breida, Alex Collins
WR - Julio, Mike evans

I should be able to use diggs in the flex every week, so for RB it would just be a matter of deciding betweek breida, collins and howard each week.

Last edited:
Gonna wait and see how this week goes before I start look at trades. The league I have Bell in, I think I’m straight. My other team though, gonna have to makes moves for sure.

TE question:

I own Trey who has a bye week.
I was gonna FAAB Rudolph who was dropped this week, I'm dropping a player I don't really need.
If I end up with Rudolph I'd have 2 TE's, not something I like to do.
Should I just drop Trey for Kyle?

Who do you guys like better ROS?

TE question:

I own Trey who has a bye week.
I was gonna FAAB Rudolph who was dropped this week, I'm dropping a player I don't really need.
If I end up with Rudolph I'd have 2 TE's, not something I like to do.
Should I just drop Trey for Kyle?

Who do you guys like better ROS?

pick him up and trade one. Someone traded Burton for Agholor im my league yesterday.

Guy in my league dropped Evan Engram. Tempted to grab him but don't have the spot to stash him since we only have 5 bench spots. J.Reed is my TE for now. Hoping he can stay healthy for the full season (pipe dream I know)

=============================================================================
Someone also dropped Dalton - (Mia, Pit, @ KC, Tampa, BYE) are his next 5 games

I have R.Wilson - (LAR, @ Oak, BYE, @ Det, LAC) are his next 5 games

I also own AJ Green and Boyd (Baldwin as well for that matter), so would it make sense to throw Dalton in the mix too? Dalton's next few week look appetizing, especially those secondaries.

Been busy over the last few days making moves.
Ended up trading:

M.Thomas/C.Godwin
for
D.Adams/S.Michel

Felt bad letting my WR1 go even though I was adding some needed RB help to my team to round it out more.
So then I asked the AJ Green/Juju owner who he would let go and he offered AJ. So then I traded:

Edelman/Shady/Kittle
for
AJ Green/F.Gore/Eifert (essentially extra roster spot so I could cut him and then picked up R.Jones hoping he pans out in Tampa)

So now the lineup is:
Wilson
AJ/Adams/C.Davis/Baldwin/Boyd
Fournette/Michel/J.Allen/Gore/R.Jones
Reed

Still need some RB help, or Fournette to learn to stretch more |l, but it's better than having Fournette/Shady/Allen as my only 3 RBs
Lost M.Thomas, but gained AJ & Adams in the process, and Michel is looking promising moving forward from the package too

Got a trade offer today that I thought was pretty reasonable and may accept but thought I would get other optics on it to see if it is reasonable.

My:
Royce Freeman
Mark Ingram
Amari Cooper

for
Jordan Howard
Stefon diggs

I'm a little unsure about ingram going forward and his schedule is pretty awful going forward. this is a standard league

Here is my team without the above

RB - Conner, Leveon, Matt Breida, Alex Collins
WR - Julio, Mike evans

I should be able to use diggs in the flex every week, so for RB it would just be a matter of deciding betweek breida, collins and howard each week.
That's a solid trade. I'd do it.

Dropped $50 on Olsen :smh:

He better be healthy my team is complete if he’s solid

I wonder what the next bid was :nerd:
You should be able to see what the other bids were if you're on Yahoo. You have to check on desktop though. It'll show you all the bids.

Been busy over the last few days making moves.
Ended up trading:

M.Thomas/C.Godwin
for
D.Adams/S.Michel

Felt bad letting my WR1 go even though I was adding some needed RB help to my team to round it out more.
So then I asked the AJ Green/Juju owner who he would let go and he offered AJ. So then I traded:

Edelman/Shady/Kittle
for
AJ Green/F.Gore/Eifert (essentially extra roster spot so I could cut him and then picked up R.Jones hoping he pans out in Tampa)

So now the lineup is:
Wilson
AJ/Adams/C.Davis/Baldwin/Boyd
Fournette/Michel/J.Allen/Gore/R.Jones
Reed

Still need some RB help, or Fournette to learn to stretch more |l, but it's better than having Fournette/Shady/Allen as my only 3 RBs
Lost M.Thomas, but gained AJ & Adams in the process, and Michel is looking promising moving forward from the package too

I can side with your first trade, second very meh. I would have held onto Edelman & Kittle.

You should be able to see what the other bids were if you're on Yahoo. You have to check on desktop though. It'll show you all the bids.

Am I blind or do I not see it? :lol:

macbk macbk
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 12.08.57 AM.png

Yes you are right, haven’t had time to check. I likely overpaid by a large margin but if he’s healthy he’ll be worth it

Is this coutee guy an add? I’m thinking of dropping marquise Goodwin for him. I figure Goodwin really has not upside at this point

Back
Top Bottom