**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is this coutee guy an add? I’m thinking of dropping marquise Goodwin for him. I figure Goodwin really has not upside at this point

In theory based off 2nd half of week4, Coutee is only relevant if Fuller misses time. Fuller has been practicing so its looking he is going to play

Pick 2 for ROS in PPR:
Taywan Taylor
Taylor gabriel
Chester rogers

Don't think I saw this mentioned, but Chester Rogers played last night. :lol:

If you didn't start him, the answer is obvious now.

Im offering Burton and Ridley for D Cook.
See what happens.

PPR? The answer could be yes so long as you already have a TE.

Got a trade offer today that I thought was pretty reasonable and may accept but thought I would get other optics on it to see if it is reasonable.

My:
Royce Freeman
Mark Ingram
Amari Cooper

for
Jordan Howard
Stefon diggs

I'm a little unsure about ingram going forward and his schedule is pretty awful going forward. this is a standard league

Here is my team without the above

RB - Conner, Leveon, Matt Breida, Alex Collins
WR - Julio, Mike evans

I should be able to use diggs in the flex every week, so for RB it would just be a matter of deciding betweek breida, collins and howard each week.

Yes, do it.

TE question:

I own Trey who has a bye week.
I was gonna FAAB Rudolph who was dropped this week, I'm dropping a player I don't really need.
If I end up with Rudolph I'd have 2 TE's, not something I like to do.
Should I just drop Trey for Kyle?

Who do you guys like better ROS?

How many teams in your league? If it's 12 teams or more, you should hold onto the 2 TE's for the week. There's not many out there and if you have 2, you could probably trade one. If it's less than 12 teams, you can probably drop.

Is this coutee guy an add? I’m thinking of dropping marquise Goodwin for him. I figure Goodwin really has not upside at this point

I'd stay away. He's a flash in the pan right now and only saw the targets cause Fuller was out. He still may see targets and Fuller probably misses more games, but I still prefer the upside of Goodwin because he's still the main deep threat for that the 49ers.

Raiders vs Chargers. Mike Williams or A. Cooper?

Cooper.

In theory based off 2nd half of week4, Coutee is only relevant if Fuller misses time. Fuller has been practicing so its looking he is going to play

Coutee is their slot receiver and is going to get peppered with targets. Fuller is a vertical threat. Coutee is from Texas Tech, the same school Wes Welker went to. Welker is an assistant coach for the Texans. They are high on Coutee, who was the #1 slot WR in the draft, and are trying to replicate Welker's success when he was with the Pats. He missed the first 3 games with a hamstring injury and in his first ever NFL game had 15 targets and 11 catches. They had all types of plays designed for him. Also most of his targets came with Fuller in the game. Guys, Fuller is their deep hitter... he doesn't get that many targets. Coutee is Welker 2.0. Bill O'Brien has been trying to recreate that Patriots offense from when he coached there in 2007-2011. Dude was the Wide Receivers coach at one point. Coutee is the missing piece in their passing game. They have no running game. Hopkins and Fuller are going to benefit from this guy making defenses worry about the short passing game. PPR gold.

Coutee is their slot receiver and is going to get peppered with targets. Fuller is a vertical threat. Coutee is from Texas Tech, the same school Wes Welker went to. Welker is an assistant coach for the Texans. They are high on Coutee, who was the #1 slot WR in the draft, and are trying to replicate Welker's success when he was with the Pats. He missed the first 3 games with a hamstring injury and in his first ever NFL game had 15 targets and 11 catches. They had all types of plays designed for him. Also most of his targets came with Fuller in the game. Guys, Fuller is their deep hitter... he doesn't get that many targets. Coutee is Welker 2.0. Bill O'Brien has been trying to recreate that Patriots offense from when he coached there in 2007-2011. Dude was the Wide Receivers coach at one point. Coutee is the missing piece in their passing game. They have no running game. Hopkins and Fuller are going to benefit from this guy making defenses worry about the short passing game. PPR gold.

Great insight. You completely just changed my mind on the situation. :lol:

Pick 2 for ROS in PPR:
Taywan Taylor
Taylor gabriel
Chester rogers

Don't think I saw this mentioned, but Chester Rogers played last night. :lol:

If you didn't start him, the answer is obvious now.

asking for rest of season, not week 5

someone dropped Njoku, should i drop derrick henry for him in PPR?
Rbs: thompson, gurley, hyde, kerryon
TE: rudolph
WR: evans, TY, marvin jones, boyd, taylor gabriel, taywan taylor, enunwa

asking for rest of season, not week 5

someone dropped Njoku, should i drop derrick henry for him in PPR?
Rbs: thompson, gurley, hyde, kerryon
TE: rudolph
WR: evans, TY, marvin jones, boyd, taylor gabriel, taywan taylor, enunwa

Hence the ROS...got it.

I like Gabriel and Rogers. Taylor won't be consistent with Mariota. Rogers should see more targets cause of Luck.

And I'd say yes to Njoku for Henry. You're good at RB and a 2nd TE can be valuable considering the limited market.

What under performers would ya'll be targeting right now in a buy low thought? Tons of players playing well, but the cost it also high for those.

Whats the low targets that you think are gonna improve?

What under performers would ya'll be targeting right now in a buy low thought? Tons of players playing well, but the cost it also high for those.

Whats the low targets that you think are gonna improve?

Keenan Allen, TY, Fournette, Beckham, Kenyan Drake (for the super low), Kerryon (before he reallllly blows up), Baldwin and DJ

I have my two in mind already, but curious on your opinions. Pick 2, full-point PPR: Aaron Jones, Collins & Lindsay.

Would ya start Coutee or Golladay? Full-point PPR.

Matt Ryan at Steelers or Cam at home vs Giants?

I know Ryan has been killing lately but the Falcons almost always struggle away from the dome.

Dede Westbrook (@KC), Kenny Golladay (vs. GB) or Philip Lindsay (@NYJ) for flex in a PPR? Need to know your reason as to why too to help me decide. I'm going back and forth between Golladay and Westbrook.

Back
Top Bottom