**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Man am I getting hit with the Bye week blues :smh: WR trio of JuJu, Keke & Chester Rogers. MT & Golladay on their bye & I'm trading away Josh Gordon which will clear tomorrow.

Man am I getting hit with the Bye week blues :smh: WR trio of JuJu, Keke & Chester Rogers. MT & Golladay on their bye & I'm trading away Josh Gordon which will clear tomorrow.
I kinda prefer a loaded bye week instead of them all being spread out. That way you just chalk up a week and can roll out your guys every other week :lol:.

I kinda prefer a loaded bye week instead of them all being spread out. That way you just chalk up a week and can roll out your guys every other week :lol:.

You ain't wrong, but I'm on a 3 L streak and may take my fourth this week :lol: :smh: after starting 2-0 too.

I hope better days are ahead tho. Traded for James White + I *hopefully* get Bell back for WK 8 and beyond.

You ain't wrong, but I'm on a 3 L streak and may take my fourth this week :lol: :smh: after starting 2-0 too.

I hope better days are ahead tho. Traded for James White + I *hopefully* get Bell back for WK 8 and beyond.
Yeah having your bye week on a 3 game losing streak is definitely not optimal :lol:. White could be a league winner though and if Bell can get back to his usual self you might be alright.

The dude with Fournette in my main league is 0-5 while I sit at 4-1 with the most points scored. I'm trying to make a deal with him while his hope is still somewhat alive.

Yeah having your bye week on a 3 game losing streak is definitely not optimal :lol:. White could be a league winner though and if Bell can get back to his usual self you might be alright.

The dude with Fournette in my main league is 0-5 while I sit at 4-1 with the most points scored. I'm trying to make a deal with him while his hope is still somewhat alive.

I traded Gordon & Cohen for James White to the 11th place team (I'm in 9th). PPR, what ya think? I'm happy with it especially because I didn't have to move JuJu like I originally thought. He wanted to do JuJu for White straight up, and I countered.

Really hoping a combo of White & Bell will set me up nicely.

I traded Gordon & Cohen for James White to the 11th place team (I'm in 9th). PPR, what ya think? I'm happy with it especially because I didn't have to move JuJu like I originally thought. He wanted to do JuJu for White straight up, and I countered.

I like it. Who knows what (and when) Gordon will do. And who knows what Cohen's role is. James White is pretty much a locked-in RB1 in PPR.

Kind of in the same boat. I drafted Bell #2. 3-2 right now with Bell on my bench. Been riding White and Hyde all season. Hoping Bell finishes the season strong.

Kind of in the same boat. I drafted Bell #2. 3-2 right now with Bell on my bench. Been riding White and Hyde all season. Hoping Bell finishes the season strong.

I took Bell in round 2 on the come back. I picked 11th overall and #12 went 4nette & CMC b2b. I was pissed, and so when it was my turn again I saw the Bell sticker and just went for it. Passed on Julio but oh well.

Do i trade Howard for Goff?

I have Ryan @ QB .. Michel, Conner, Howard, Shady, AJones, & Thomspon (prob dropping for kicker sunday)

Edit: scratch that kamara trade. Im gomna accept Goff for Howard, and trade try to trade Ryan next week to Wilson owner for Melvin Gordon. Hope Aaron Jones has breakout game this week vs SF and i can toss him in?

What yall think

Screenshot_20181010-124325_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
Should I send sanders,Jeffrey,baldwin or golladay along with kittle for kelce?

Thanks

Dude getting Hunt/Fournette is definitely winning but I don't think the trade is all that crazy :lol:.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s all that crazy either. Who knows if fournette is gonna turn back to form and woods and ertz have been consitent and will be consistent. Plus I’m first place and lead the league in points by 50 so why fix something that isn’t broken haha. But I’m still gonna go through with it though.

PPR league who should I start at RB, pick 2: Drake, jamaal Williams, Royce Freeman, Tevon Coleman
I went WR heavy this league lol I have Michael Thomas, Hopkins, and Thielen:pimp::pimp:

HALP!

Tevin Coleman and Kenny Golloday for my Jordan Howard? .5 PPR.

RB: Jordan Howard, TJ Yeldon, Matt Breida, Alfred morris, Wendell Smallwood
WR: Hopkins, Flash, A Robinson, Randall Cobb, G Allison

HALP!

Tevin Coleman and Kenny Golloday for my Jordan Howard? .5 PPR.

RB: Jordan Howard, TJ Yeldon, Matt Breida, Alfred morris, Wendell Smallwood
WR: Hopkins, Flash, A Robinson, Randall Cobb, G Allison

I would do it. A trio of Nuk, Golladay & ARob will be nice. Coleman gets an uptick with Freeman's knee being a lingering issue.

Just pulled off a trade for Shady. Let go of Doug Baldwin and TY Hilton

My starting lineup now is looking like:

QB: Brady
RB: Hunt, Shady,
WR: Odell, Nuk
TE: Trey Burton
Flex: Jordan Howard
DEF: Jacksonville

Hopefully my trades dont bite me in the ***

I would do it. A trio of Nuk, Golladay & ARob will be nice. Coleman gets an uptick with Freeman's knee being a lingering issue.
Instead of Golloday, he offered Baldwin now =/. I don't think I'd do it now, but would appreciate your insight.

Alright i got a yes from both guys .. tell me what yall think

Im trading my Howard for his Goff
Trading my Ryan + 1 for Melvin Gordon

My team would be (minus RB or WR):

Goff
Michel, Conner, Gordon, AJones, McCoy
Julio, Hopkins, Green, Golladay
Gronk
(Stream Kicker)
Bears

Who do I offer up as plus 1 with Ryan? Im thinking Green but he probabky wants one of my RB since he only will have AP Crowell & Fournette

Back
Top Bottom