**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Might have a trade on the line

Giving: Ebron & Crowell
Receiving: Carson

Chris Carson? Carson Wentz?

Would you guys be looking to trade away Jordan Howard or do you think he is going to start producing?

I'd hold without knowing anything else about your team. Cohen is the hot hand, but that can change with the quickness and being a little guy, you never know about his durability. I also think Chicago's best offense is utilizing the running game to help the pass. Despite his last outing, I don't think Trubisky is the guy that's going to carry the team with his arm week in and week out. They're going to need Howard to produce.

Need some help with my WR2 + flex position this week in a 14 man standard league.

Start two:
Amari Cooper
Corey Davis
Keke Coutee
Geronimo Allison
Corey Clement

(Two rb’s I’m starting already are Mixon and Collins)

Appreciate the help in advance!

Allison/Clement

Who is the better keep for the rest of season, Smallwood or Yeldon???

Looking to make some trades

Yeldon.

00BEEAEF-9F5C-4924-AA51-F82F62C52E05.png

I’m giving up ARob and freeman

I’m 1-4

Prob a lost cause. But my team is cousins, Diggs, I’ve got zeke, Mark Ingram, Alex Collins, tevin Coleman, Greg Olsen and buck Allen. A long with some others

Freeman isn’t healthy, I mean Thomas is a boost minus the bye week this week so I can use him

I’m about to pull the trigger and hope I somehow win this week and go undefeated?

Freeman could come back mid season. It looks bleak now but who knows. Baldwin has been a second half of the season guy and hopefully comes back to form. I can see why they did type of move

I thought it said freeman and juju for Baldwin, I read it wrong. I don’t see anything wrong with it either

NT help me pull off these 2 trades

Motive: initially was to acquire a QB to use on Ryan's bye week 8
I have Chicago D/ST
Screenshot_20181010-124325_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

0-5 dude is desparate for a RB, he will give me Goff for Howard (his RB - Freeman, Coleman, Kerryon)

Screenshot_20181010-130047_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

2-3 doesnt need a RB, had Michel and dropped him 3 wks ago i told him he'd regret it. I scooped him up b4 Miami game. Now he really wants Michel back as well as being pissed off about Kamara not getting touches wants to trade him.

Right now he is settling with Howard for Dalton
Screenshot_20181010-125943_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Which am I better off with or try and make both trades happen.

And im also satisfied with my team as is but can always be better right.

Anyone? :nerd:

Take Goff?
Take Kamara or Mixon?

Accepted the trade, it was up for like an hour, accepted it. Owned 30 minutes later tells me his bad he meant to add Coleman to the trade... which I wouldn’t accept anyways

What now?

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow

I don't know if I like giving up Ebron. Who is your TE?

Carson is hit or miss, but Pete seems hell bent on running 30 times a game. Right now it's him and Davis splitting. In a standard league, if you're confident in your TE and not concerned about its depth , do it.

Anybody in deep leagues add Josh Adams?

I don’t know why, but with so much uncertainty in the Philly backfield, my gut says he breaks out.

Anybody in deep leagues add Josh Adams?

I don’t know why, but with so much uncertainty in the Philly backfield, my gut says he breaks out.

His yard per carry is butt. I think if they give him a shot in the pass catching you might have something there. Stash Chubb if he’s available. Cleveland schedule coming up is nice. Hyde could go down any minute. Gamble on the back ups like ware and Kelly but syartsers must go down. The Seattle backfield is looking super sexy to me for the rest for the season with carson and Davis. Penny was a waste of draft pick.

00BEEAEF-9F5C-4924-AA51-F82F62C52E05.png

I’m giving up ARob and freeman

I’m 1-4

Prob a lost cause. But my team is cousins, Diggs, I’ve got zeke, Mark Ingram, Alex Collins, tevin Coleman, Greg Olsen and buck Allen. A long with some others

Freeman isn’t healthy, I mean Thomas is a boost minus the bye week this week so I can use him

I’m about to pull the trigger and hope I somehow win this week and go undefeated?

Do it

I lost by 1.5pts this week..... I blame Tyreek Hill for dropping 10pts the past 2 weeks on .5 ppr. (Also left Ebron on the bench for cook)

I'm leaning towards accepting this trade but wanted to know what you guys would do:

His offer: Hunt, Fournette, and Chester Rodgers
For my: Ertz and Woods

My current squad:

QB: Mahomes, Cousins
RB: Barkley, Kerryon Johnson, A. Morris
WR: Adams, Jeffery, Desean Jax, Allsion, Woods
TE: Ertz, Kittle

Don't really need woods and I have Kittle to replace Ertz. Been needing another RB1 like Hunt and Fournette can possibly return back to form after his week 9 bye.

12 man Half PPR league and I'm currently in first place.

I'm leaning towards accepting this trade but wanted to know what you guys would do:

His offer: Hunt, Fournette, and Chester Rodgers
For my: Ertz and Woods

My current squad:

QB: Mahomes, Cousins
RB: Barkley, Kerryon Johnson, A. Morris
WR: Adams, Jeffery, Desean Jax, Allsion, Woods
TE: Ertz, Kittle

Don't really need woods and I have Kittle to replace Ertz. Been needing another RB1 like Hunt and Fournette can possibly return back to form after his week 9 bye.

12 man Half PPR league and I'm currently in first place.

And how much are you paying him for this trade again?

Back
Top Bottom