**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What about Sammy :nerd:

He likes those deep balls too

Watkins is so inconsistent and was pretty nonexistent this past season in most games. If Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp could take all his targets then Tyreek should have no problem.

We run a $250 auction and bell went for over $100 and DJ went for $95 and got hurt week 1.... they overbid for hyped players but I have a few guys I really want this year and with my full cap at disposal, I can create a decent team and have Gordon as my WR1 or I lose $21 with keeping Davante Adams...

Tyrod to Gordon doesn't sound too favorable

When ya put it that way, Mahomes to Tyreek sounds killer :pimp:

Tyreek+Hill+Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Atlanta+Falcons+G9boLZ3DxaNl.jpg

Still wanna off myself for having a chance to grab Kamara after clearing waivers the week everyone was picking him up. Im on Reddit where I got most of my info from and took it as gospel. They said grab Kamara. Im sitting here like my team ia good I don't wanna drop anyone

I tell my buddies in our group chat, damn y'all sleeping someone cleared waivers this morning and sitting there all day. y'all dumb

of course its the chat with one guy I hate, basically Kamara saved his season.

I went 11-2 with Hunt, Duke Johnson as my main RB's Alex Collins helped late

Still wanna off myself for having a chance to grab Kamara after clearing waivers the week everyone was picking him up. Im on Reddit where I got most of my info from and took it as gospel. They said grab Kamara. Im sitting here like my team ia good I don't wanna drop anyone

I tell my buddies in our group chat, damn y'all sleeping someone cleared waivers this morning and sitting there all day. y'all dumb

of course its the chat with one guy I hate, basically Kamara saved his season.

I grabbed Kamara when I took notice to AP losing touches and never looked back. I wishhhhh I could get my league (I'm commish) to agree to turning it into a keeper. He would be my guy for sure. Probably Hunt too who I wound up taking R6.

Funny story behind drafting Hunt. We held ours as preseason WK3 games were playing. Took a break to eat, I hit up Twitter and Spencer Ware just got hurt. I knew if I didn't take Hunt when we resumed (I led off), he was going to get taken that same round elsewhere.

I’ll be reallllly interested to see how the Browns offense looks in preseason.

The only WR to ever go over 1,000 yards with Tyrod was Watkins in 2015. And now this man has Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku, Hyde, Chubb and Duke Johnson at his disposal.

I’ll be reallllly interested to see how the Browns offense looks in preseason.

The only WR to ever go over 1,000 yards with Tyrod was Watkins in 2015. And now this man has Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku, Hyde, Chubb and Duke Johnson at his disposal.

Definitely targeting any of those dudes. Especially Njoku if I miss out on Kelce.

Another TE to look at is Burton in the later rounds. Or Kittle.

Definitely targeting any of those dudes. Especially Njoku if I miss out on Kelce.

Another TE to look at is Burton in the later rounds. Or Kittle.

Yeah im drafting Kittle late. Im not bothering with a TE in the top 5 rounds. Screw that noise

Yeah im drafting Kittle late. Im not bothering with a TE in the top 5 rounds. Screw that noise

For me it's Kelce or bust. I took him R3 last season and it paid off for the most part. Gronk obviously but his injuries ain't worth the headache.

Likely taking your approach tho this season and not bothering with one early.

Already have my keepers locked and loaded in my main league (10 team Flex+Superflex, PPR).

Todd Gurley in the 3rd, Alvin Kamara in the 18th :pimp: :pimp:.

Haven't done any research yet this year. Can't wait to get in the swing of things.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/livedraftresults

I dont remember a time when there has been such talented players available at the end of the first, beginning of the second. Usually after the top 5 or 6 there is a good sized drop off.

For me it's Kelce or bust. I took him R3 last season and it paid off for the most part. Gronk obviously but his injuries ain't worth the headache.

Likely taking your approach tho this season and not bothering with one early.

My only thing with Kelce is that is a high asking price for a guy with a new QB who will throw down field more than Smith did. Im probably way overhyping kittle since the last 6 games he played with Garoppolo he was only averaging 40 ypg and only had 1 TD in the 6 games.

I think Jimmy Graham may be an interesting option in Green Bay. He seems to be getting drafted late as hell.

Last edited:
I have a bottom 6 pick in my two keeper league draft and of the available players that aren’t being kept I’ll probably go RB/RB back to back picks. Probably something like McKinnon and RoJo or Guice. Start out with Tyreek, Kamara, McKinnon and RoJo/Guice. Then I’ll probably look to grab two of Sanders, Edelman, Crowder, Crabtree, Fuller or Kupp. I’ll be looking at grabbing two of Alex Smith, Goff, Tyrod, Jameis or Keenum at QB later in the draft.

im in a bit of a pickle for my main league in terms of who im keeping. its a 12 team PPR and i can keep 2 players, the following is who i've narrowed it down to:

hopkins (2)
thielen (9)
corey davis (10)
josh gordon (15)

currently leaning towards hopkins and thielen but for the value, davis and gordon is enticing since ill only be losing my 10th and my last round picks.

what do you guys think?

im in a bit of a pickle for my main league in terms of who im keeping. its a 12 team PPR and i can keep 2 players, the following is who i've narrowed it down to:

hopkins (2)
thielen (9)
corey davis (10)
josh gordon (15)

currently leaning towards hopkins and thielen but for the value, davis and gordon is enticing since ill only be losing my 10th and my last round picks.

what do you guys think?

You definitely should keep Hopkins no matter what. And Thielen with your 9th rounder is still great value.

Reactions: fx2
Im really curious what happens with McCoy and his punishment.

Goodell will probably suspend him for the simple fact that his name got brought up, but apparently he wasn't in the same state as the victim at the time of the crime and there doesn't appear to be anything linking him to the assailant.

He deserves no suspension but I'm guessing 4 games because Goodell is mentally ill.

Not sure what to do with Bell if he sits out half a season.... Pissed he didn't take the 5/70 mil....

Won one of these NT leagues two years in a row. Don't need that stress in my life anymore. Officially retiring, but I'll stay active in this thread for the lulz.

Back
Top Bottom