**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone have any hesitation taking David johnson at 4 over Antonio brown? I'm a little worried about a new coach and qb and how ****ty that line is.

DJ is a great talent, but I honestly think I would pass on him if I had pick 1-4.

who you guys taking at 7th pick?
my top 6:
gurley
bell
zeke
DJ
AB
barkley
7????

picks 7-9 are rough this year

Kamara > Barkley but I get it if he were to be picked first out of the two.

Still think the zero running back strategy is idiotic, but to each their own.

Yeah **** all that. I’d rather go “zero WR” and grab guys like Edelman, Sanders, Crabtree, Crowder, Goodwin/Garcon, Robby Anderson, Woods if I’m playing PPR. All those guys are gonna most likely be the #1 targeted WR on their teams and they all have at least decent QB situations. I reallllly like Sanders in the slot this year with Keenum.

I went zero rb and finished in first place, losing in the semi finals by 4 points because Russell Wilson put up a dud. My rb’s were Kamara who I got off waivers and jay ajayi. You don’t need to draft a top rn to win in fantasy. You need to just do your research and wait it out.

I won a 12 team PPR last year with these guys as my first six picks:

AJ Green
Gronk
Keenan Allen
Stefon Diggs
Jimmy Graham
Sammy Watkins

After that I went:

Mark Ingram
Derrick Henry
Kareem Hunt

Zero RB FTW. Obviously this draft was before Spencer Ware was hurt. I believe it was like 3 days prior. But that's exactly what zero RB exploits. Mid round values due to uncertainty or the inevitable injury.

I won a 12 team PPR last year with these guys as my first six picks:

AJ Green
Gronk
Keenan Allen
Stefon Diggs
Jimmy Graham
Sammy Watkins

After that I went:

Mark Ingram
Derrick Henry
Kareem Hunt

Zero RB FTW. Obviously this draft was before Spencer Ware was hurt. I believe it was like 3 days prior. But that's exactly what zero RB exploits. Mid round values due to uncertainty or the inevitable injury.

Surprised Ingram went that late, even then. No doubt Hunt is borderline Round 1 this season. Someone will 'reach' for Henry by R3.

Isnt Jones suspended? I would add CJ anderson to this list as well. I really dont see McCaffrey being a three down back, but im trying to target rookies like Guice, Penny, Ronald Jones, and Freeman in the middle rounds. Outside of the top running drafted each year, rookie running backs seem to be severely undervalued in terms of ADP.

Last year you had Kamara, Cook, Hunt, and Carson all valued way too low. Year before that you had howard, henry, booker all too low.

I'm watching the preseason to see which one of these guys stand out. Last year I drafted Cook, Hunt, and Kamara because they all looked good in the preseason and were all way under valued. I plan on doing the same this year.

Another guy I would add to the list is Joe Williams. I know the 49ers signed McKinnon, but given Williams speed I could see him having a Tevin Coleman type role.

Yeah **** all that. I’d rather go “zero WR” and grab guys like Edelman, Sanders, Crabtree, Crowder, Goodwin/Garcon, Robby Anderson, Woods if I’m playing PPR. All those guys are gonna most likely be the #1 targeted WR on their teams and they all have at least decent QB situations. I reallllly like Sanders in the slot this year with Keenum.

I thought about doing it this year with the yearly decline that has been happing with WR points. In my league it seems like the good running backs get taken way too early leaving good WRs at the end of the draft. Im hoping to come away with Garcon, Sanders, and Anderson at the end of the draft this year. I'm using my first two picks on BPA and targeting rookie running backs in the middle rounds.

It also seems like people go ape**** for running backs on the waivers, but are far less agressive with WRs

Worst case scenario I have to trade a running back for a WR down the road.

Crowder with Alex Smith as his QB could be money in PPR.

He’s already been getting a lot of praise from Smith.

Isaiah Crowell and Carlos hyde wouldnt be bad zero RB targets either.

I gotta imagine the browns offense is going to be a hell of a lot better this year with all the acquisitions and free agent signings.

Isaiah Crowell and Carlos hyde wouldnt be bad zero RB targets either.

I gotta imagine the browns offense is going to be a hell of a lot better this year with all the acquisitions and free agent signings.

At least one of Hyde or Chubb is going to have a good year this year.

At least one of Hyde or Chubb is going to have a good year this year.

Chubb is probably a solid pick. Hyde seems to get hurt every year.

Anyone else fading the hell out of Jerick McKinnon? Dudes ADP has been in the top 30 for the last couple weeks.

Chubb is probably a solid pick. Hyde seems to get hurt every year.

Anyone else fading the hell out of Jerick McKinnon? Dudes ADP has been in the top 30 for the last couple weeks.

McKinnon should be good money in PPR as long as he can stay healthy.

Corey Davis is one dude I’m for sure fading at his current ADP. I had HUGE hopes for him coming out of college but he didn’t look good last year even when he was healthy.

McKinnon will be overrated (in fantasy) when all is said and done. His main value is in PPR. Other than that, you should pass. He isn't a redzone guy and he has a hard time finding the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom