**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 15. He has Rodgers and I Have Devante Adams

Gotta think that if arod goes if, it won't be without Adams. Can't think if of a scenario where there's a 15 point differential between the two

Down 11.6 and have Morris and Jones in standard. My opponent and I are top 1-2 in scoring this week and are 25+ points above the next guy smh.

Was up 20 points with Michel going :nthat:
He had Tyreke though :smh:

Now I'm down 4 points going into tomorrow.

They have Jimmy Graham and I have Adams. We shall see. Can't take another heart breaker after losing by .2 last week since J.Reed didn't want to get the ball thrown to him. :smh:

Was up 20 points with Michel going :nthat:
He had Tyreke though :smh:

Now I'm down 4 points going into tomorrow.

They have Jimmy Graham and I have Adams. We shall see. Can't take another heart breaker after losing by .2 last week since J.Reed didn't want to get the ball thrown to him. :smh:

Same here I lost by 1 point two weeks ago

Gonna try to scoop Chargers D vs Titans off waivers for next week but if I can’t would you guys rather roll with Cardinals vs Broncos (TNF), Broncos at Cardinals (TNF), Skins vs Cowboys, Dolphins vs Lions or Lions at Dolphins?

Dominated my work league match-up thanks to the like of Thilen, Michel, Conner, & Boyd.

I need 15+ from Aaron Jones tn to win my main league. Full-point PPR. Not liking my chances given his usage :smh: .

Yahoo ****ed me.

Someone dropped D. Freeman on Friday and I instantly put a claim that said it would process today. But when I checked this morning right when I woke up, it’ll now process when waivers clears for everybody on Wednesday :smh:

No way imma get him at 5th now. Was trying to be low key about it :smh::smh::smh:

Tyreek went off and saved me in one league. Knocked off the 5-0 leader by 3 points.
My opponent had him in another and beat me by like 15 :smh:

Hate being in that situation.

Gonna try to scoop Chargers D vs Titans off waivers for next week but if I can’t would you guys rather roll with Cardinals vs Broncos (TNF), Broncos at Cardinals (TNF), Skins vs Cowboys, Dolphins vs Lions or Lions at Dolphins?
I don’t like any of those defensive matches. But if I had to choose, I think I’d take my chances with Denver against the rookie QB.

I don’t like any of those defensive matches. But if I had to choose, I think I’d take my chances with Denver against the rookie QB.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but Cardinals D has been putting in work the last couple weeks and the Broncos have allowed back to back 200+ yard rushers and now are facing DJ.

I really like the Chargers at home vs a Titans team whose offense has been a mess.

Somehow I’m down 5.81 with my Geronimo Allison to his Jimmy Graham. I for sure thought I was gonna get blown out. How are my chances??

Also Tomlin should’ve challenged that Conner 3rd TD. He was in! That would’ve helped me :smh:

I’m just here for defense info for next week, don’t think too many said to go for Seattle this which. I went with em and that 17 points was :pimp:

somebody offerd me Tyler Boyd for my Lesean Mccoy...what do you think?
I have saquan, lindsay, and yeldon

Back
Top Bottom