**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Bruh really stealing my melvin gordon trade :smh:

Gordon owner gives up: Gordon, AP, DJax
Kamara owner gives up: Kamara, Conner, Dalton

Man if the Steelers roll with Connor the rest of the season and Bell gets traded then 2/3 of my teams are gonna be looking realllll nice.

Bell didn't show up today. Won't be surprised in the slightest if he doesn't this week.

League mate brought up this trade instead

Gordon Ekeler
For
Saquon Yeldon

These offers making me wanna keep Melvin but I’ll keep entertaining these offers

I have this feeling I'm gonna regret moving Josh Gordon & Cohen for James White :lol: :smh: .

James White was still used pretty heavily. He just didnt get the normal pass to the endzone the he gets every game.

I have him and Michel in a PPR league and really have to debate which one to use.

Help me make a legitimate offer for Barkley or Hunt .. can it be done?

My team:
Ryan
Michel, Howard, Thompson, AJones, Shady
Julio, Hopkins, AJ, Golladay, Cooks
Gronk

His team:
Brady
Barkley, Hunt, Breida
Edelman, Sanders, Davis, MJJ, Baldwin
Burton, McDonald

My team:
Ryan
Gronk

His team:
Brady
Barkley, Hunt, Breida
Burton, McDonald
is this ppr/std? you're stacked at WR position wouldn't even mind trading AJ/Golladay (you could swap out Julio for AJ) for like Barkley or Hunt and Baldwin. Even though your slightly losing the trade you desperately need a RB.

is this ppr/std? you're stacked at WR position wouldn't even mind trading AJ/Golladay (you could swap out Julio for AJ) for like Barkley or Hunt and Baldwin. Even though your slightly losing the trade you desperately need a RB.

Its standard. I had been working a trade for RB and dude backed out n made a lateral trade elsewhere.

I dont even care to receiver anything else with hunt or bakrley because i have adequate enough WR to get through bye weeks

God damn Matt Breida just won’t die.

Swear I’ve seen this dude have like three season ending injuries in just a few games and this dude just keep suiting up and preventing me from using my Alfred Morris pickup. I was hoping to get at least one damn week of usage out of him since I used my #1 waiver priority on him instead of waiting one week to grab Lindsay after Week 1.

I doubt dude would give up Gurley but he's bout to be 2-5 and team sucks all around.

Could sell half the farm ..

Send: AJ/Hopkins, Cooks, Gronk, McCoy or AJones if he breaks out tonight
Receive: Gurley & Funchess

Gurley Owner Team:

Cam, Stafford
Gurley, Carson, Hines, Clement
Hogan, Funchess, Hilton, Agholor
Rudolph
Tucker
Green bay

I doubt dude would give up Gurley but he's bout to be 2-5 and team sucks all around.

Could sell half the farm ..

Send: AJ/Hopkins, Cooks, Gronk, McCoy or AJones if he breaks out tonight
Receive: Gurley & Funchess

Gurley Owner Team:

Cam, Stafford
Gurley, Carson, Hines, Clement
Hogan, Funchess, Hilton, Agholor
Rudolph
Tucker
Green bay

Well that would definitely improve his team. His WR’s are super trash. How is that even his team? He must have reached like hell for most of his players.

Well that would definitely improve his team. His WR’s are super trash. How is that even his team? He must have reached like hell for most of his players.

Yes def reached, we all told him that like every pick he made besides #1 .. I think he took hogan like 2nd round

My team:
Ryan
Gronk

His team:
Brady
Barkley, Hunt, Breida
Burton, McDonald

Ok he says Hunt & 1 of his TEs for Gronk Hopkins

Would this be decent if i counter