**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

8F101969-874B-4DA1-9DE7-2866BA12D520.jpeg
Need a FLX
Who should I start?

If y’all look at Snead’s game log, it’s oretty good. I think the reason people are high on Snead is because that New Orleans secondary sucks. But ya ima go with golladay and hopefully they play from behind

WK8 Beathard @Cardinals or Keenum @KC? I need a fill in for Rivers who will be on his bye. Of course if someone better is dropped by next week I will add them but these are likely my best two options at the moment because I didn't plan ahead of time.

Most of the league is asking if I'd trade MGordon. Everyone has a price but man it'd be hard to let him go.

1.Davante Adams and Mixon
2. Ingram and MThomas
3. Saquon and others

Tempting offers

I have M Gordon and someone would have to give me an amazing deal for him.

I dont think any of those 3 are enough IMO.

Most of the league is asking if I'd trade MGordon. Everyone has a price but man it'd be hard to let him go.

1.Davante Adams and Mixon
2. Ingram and MThomas
3. Saquon and others

Tempting offers

Saquon and others I would entertain.

Looks like Cook aggravated his hammy again. The Vikings staff has really handled this awful.

Edit. Rotoworld saying it’s false and he practiced in full?

Weird situation

macbk macbk right now you gotta use Keenum against that horrid KC defense.

Yeah I just dropped Chester Rogers to grab him. Hoping someone better pops up next week but I doubt it. Pissed I didn't plan ahead of time weeks ago.

It's looking like Saquon and TY Hilton for Gordon.

Thoughts?

I'd have a hard time passing that up given that Saquon is THE Giants offense. Is it PPR? Hilton expected back this week too.

Looks like Cook aggravated his hammy again. The Vikings staff has really handled this awful.

Edit. Rotoworld saying it’s false and he practiced in full?

Weird situation

He is going to be put on IR soon.. this on and off ish is getting ridiculous.

Needs to just rest.

Back
Top Bottom