**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

giphy.gif

Started Denver’s defense and Sanders. I knew Von and them boys would kill Rosen. I started off solid but I’ve got to finish strong!

Last edited:
was gonna ask this thread if i should start ravens or bears, saw some idiot dropped the broncos D and dropped Kupp for them

Feel sorry for my opponent he hasn't won a game yet and isn't this week either
I'm still bitter he beat me the Mahomes week 2 off waivers

was gonna ask this thread if i should start ravens or bears, saw some idiot dropped the broncos D and dropped Kupp for them

Feel sorry for my opponent he hasn't won a game yet and isn't this week either
I'm still bitter he beat me the Mahomes week 2 off waivers

He’s got mahomes and hasn’t won a game?

Feel like the guy in my main league with mahomes is only winning because of him because I think his team is trash all around :lol:

He’s got mahomes and hasn’t won a game?

Feel like the guy in my main league with mahomes is only winning because of him because I think his team is trash all around :lol:

yup this guy is also a bell owner, who picked up conner and then a bunch of questionables this week
dalvin cook
Gronk
amari cooper
josh gordon

this dude just be riding the hype train each week and it kills me because he's got Goff too, he beat me the next week for him:lol:

It's looking like Saquon and TY Hilton for Gordon.

Thoughts?

CMC Ingram MThomas
for
Gordon Nuk

It looks obvious but who wins??

Dude are you serious? Saquon is coming off a damn near 40 point game and this dude is giving you him plus Luck’s #1 WR. The other dude is giving you CMC who also is putting up 15-20 every week basically plus a high level RB2 and a WR that’s been equal or better than Hopkins. There’s almost no way I wouldn’t take one of those offers.

Did the Gordon trade, had instant remorse but it went away quick

Cam Goff
Saquon Lindsay Kerryon Clement
Nuk Hilton Marvin Jones Kupp
Burton
Prater
Chargers

Back
Top Bottom