**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

was gonna ask this thread if i should start ravens or bears, saw some idiot dropped the broncos D and dropped Kupp for them

Feel sorry for my opponent he hasn't won a game yet and isn't this week either
I'm still bitter he beat me the Mahomes week 2 off waivers

Wait, you dropped Kupp for a third defense? Lulz

Did the Gordon trade, had instant remorse but it went away quick

Cam Goff
Saquon Lindsay Kerryon Clement
Nuk Hilton Marvin Jones Kupp
Burton
Prater
Chargers
I would go ahead and do that Nuk trade too. You would be getting CMC, Thomas, AND Ingram?

Edit: Nvm. Didn't read your first post properly. Ya'll gotta learn to use grammar in here lmao

Team looking solid homie.

Hadn't started Fitz all year. Hell, almost dropped him on Tuesday. Hope those 14 points on my bench don't come back to haunt me (they probably will)

Need to fill my flex:

Marlon Mack
Ito Smith
Tevin Coleman
Keke Couttee

Also need to pick a TE:
Kittle
Njoku

Help me NT i need another RB badly and dude has got cold feet since the intial talks.

Can i get hunt 1 for 1 by sending away Hopkins (who he asked for along with Gronk and would give Burton)

My RB/WR: Michel, McCoy, Howard - AJones, Julio, Hopkins, Green, Cooks

His RB/WR: Hunt Barkley Breida - Sanders, Edelman, MJJ, Baldwin, Davis

Also who do i drop for L.Murray?

Howard AJones or McCoy .. im thinking Aaron Jones. Howard has sucked but theres no way the bears go away from him? Feel like he has a turnaround soon

2017 he started slow for first 6 weeks outside of 1 monster game.

Lindsay bout to have the backfield to himself for at least the next couple weeks :pimp:

tenor.gif

thats a fair trade. Cant decide which side i like more.

on one hand i see gronk doing better and who knows shady could get traded.

if you like it go for it.

thats a fair trade. Cant decide which side i like more.

on one hand i see gronk doing better and who knows shady could get traded.

if you like it go for it.

He FINALLY gave some indication that he considers that one. His team is in theory a TE away and mine if a RB away for sure.

I also keep my WR core and can flip them if needed. Gronk def should do better but in reality he is putting up normal TE numbers he scores 1 time a lot of his weeks look diff.

Burton has basically done the same and ive been in every matchu, kickers cost me twice. I should be 5-1 instead of 3-3

Back
Top Bottom