**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Tried a lowball offer for Chubb and got this message from the owner :lol:

Bro, Chubb is the starter now. What kind of scam you trying to run...

grinch-smile-gif-2.gif

Im assuming Yeldons numbers are going to dip now? Would anyone try and trade Yeldon for Chubb or Dalvin Cook for Chubb?

I want to grab Chubb but not sure I’d drop anybody right now. I have Breida, Kerryon, Cook on my bench with Bell on the IR slot. Yeldon and Michel in the lineup. Tempting... graham is on bye so I had to pick up a second TE for this week.

I want to grab Chubb but not sure I’d drop anybody right now. I have Breida, Kerryon, Cook on my bench with Bell on the IR slot. Yeldon and Michel in the lineup. Tempting... graham is on bye so I had to pick up a second TE for this week.

Go one week without a kicker or defense if you can afford to take a loss. You might even win still

The one hour i dont check fantasy news 5x in the hour i miss on chubb.

For 2 weeks now ive debated stashing him before games kick off sunday and passed. Had an empty roster spot in league i need a RB badly and was thinking of adding but was waiting to see if i was trading with someone. Coworker comes up and tells me bout the Hyde trade, i go to add him in all leagues and literally every league he was added 5-10 min before i logged on

:smh:

I'd drop yeldon for sure. Not like you wont be able to immediately play chubb

Damn so much for burning a waiver wire on yeldon but I was able to get Chubb.

Someone dropped him last week and a friend send me a message saying that Hyde got traded and my yeldon was gonna suffer so I quickly went to check on Chubb and he had gotten dropped last week.

He a good friend of mine so I fell like I did him dirty but he goofed cause he told me before looking.

He in first place anyways

If you're in an active league I would drop your Defense or your Kicker. Worst case scenario you can trade one of your players. He's a hot commodity right now.

Does the trade deadline have a factor for Bell to have to come back by next Monday?

Does the trade deadline have a factor for Bell to have to come back by next Monday?

Bell still might get traded.... im pretty sure Jags called Steelers about him... With a bunch of other teams... To avoid a bad locker room situation, id trade Bell and get what I can and let him someone else's headache!

Who would you rather trade away: Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, or Brandin Cooks? Looking to pull the trigger on a trade ASAP.

Should I trade JuJu for Chubb? Other RB's are Miller, Hyde, Martin, Drake and Blount
WR's are Allen, D Adams, Golloday and JuJu

Back
Top Bottom