**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I tried to trade for him but the owner is convinced that he'll come back to from mid-season. Dude is 4-2 but eeking out those wins

I goofed and didn’t drop gostskowski for “the leg”

Better going forward Gost or tucker ?

I've had Chubb stashed for weeks, bought him for $1.

What a sweet feeling because I desperately need a better #2 than Chris Carson.

EAFDD3E7-7057-4668-858A-148D9BED73EF.png

3E0E94AE-6739-4A55-9FF5-A91638620F07.png

I have to drop somebody in order to activate Zeurlein from my IR...who would you guys drop? I would prefer to not drop OJ cause I don’t trust Olsen’s health.

I actually had the opportunity to grab Chubb off waivers yesterday but I couldn’t decide in time which two dudes off my team out of Mack, Drake or Thompson I wanted to drop. Hopefully Chubb doesn’t go the **** off now...

EAFDD3E7-7057-4668-858A-148D9BED73EF.png

3E0E94AE-6739-4A55-9FF5-A91638620F07.png

I have to drop somebody in order to activate Zeurlein from my IR...who would you guys drop? I would prefer to not drop OJ cause I don’t trust Olsen’s health.

I actually had the opportunity to grab Chubb off waivers yesterday but I couldn’t decide in time which two dudes off my team out of Mack, Drake or Thompson I wanted to drop. Hopefully Chubb doesn’t go the **** off now...

I'd honestly send out some two for 1 trades. That's a tough decision. Try to trade Olsen and a RB or Howard and a RB for a better TE or try to trade for a third receiver for depth

I'd honestly send out some two for 1 trades. That's a tough decision. Try to trade Olsen and a RB or Howard and a RB for a better TE or try to trade for a third receiver for depth

I literally can’t make any trades, pickups or activate my kicker until I drop somebody or else I would.

I might just wait til Sunday morning and see if Thompson is playing or not so I can just put him on IR without dropping anybody.

I literally can’t make any trades, pickups or activate my kicker until I drop somebody or else I would.

I might just wait til Sunday morning and see if Thompson is playing or not so I can just put him on IR without dropping anybody.

Could either do that or drop your defense then try to trade, but you are right, none of those players are really droppable outside of maybe Howard or maybe mack

Could either do that or drop your defense then try to trade, but you are right, none of those players are really droppable outside of maybe Howard or maybe mack

I honestly wanna start either Mack or OJ over Drake. I should have just dropped Drake and somebody else for Chubb. I don’t trust Drake’s workload at all.

I honestly wanna start either Mack or OJ over Drake. I should have just dropped Drake and somebody else for Chubb. I don’t trust Drake’s workload at all.

The good news is his schedule starts to get a lot easier here now. He has been on my buy low list for awhile

Lions
Texans
Jets
Packers
Colts
Bills

Coming up

Need a RB and flex for PPR:
Kerryon
Chris thompson
Kyle rudolph
marvin jones