**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

NT fam, who to FLEX?

16 team PPR league

Corey Davis vs Chargers

Ito Smith vs Giants

Dion Lewis vs Chargers

The guy with Gordon in our league hasn’t swapped him out yet :smh:

I need him to win especially if I get the W today

I'm starting Flacco at QB this week over Stafford (my QB1 A-Rod's on a bye). Mostly just asking for opinions because it's too late now, but Flacco has some potential against NO right?

I have Watson vs Jags. Should I bench him for Trubisky vs NE, Eli vs ATL or Baker vs TB??
I would consider benching him for Mitch yeah. NE has had an atrocious pass defense. No on Eli and Baker, they just aren't good enough imo to take the risk.

I don't like Watson on that terrible redzone offense against the Jags.

I need a Kicker and I need to drop someone

To drop I have Smallwood, Lynch, Yeldon, Funchess and Jets D... My other defense is Cards D

I’ve been streaming defenses

The guy with Gordon in our league hasn’t swapped him out yet :smh:

I need him to win especially if I get the W today

Send him amessege

My friend/coworker has gordon and was still in his lineup i was up and kept checking szw he left him in. Need him to win to help us both move in standing .. Thought bout letting him know bout Gordon but said nah cuz he stole Gordon in a trade from me. Had no interest in Gordon until he saw i wanted him from other guy

So he can suffer this L now

i need to drop someone to get a defense in place of CHI (Howard, LMurray, McCoy, Cooks, Golladay)

Also what def: BUF , WAS, DET

SN: folks scared to trade so 1 of those 3 backs needs to get their ish together so i can have another RB1/2 .. all I got is michel

Help me out NT thanks

Back
Top Bottom