**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

TD Hill.. :nthat:

tenor.gif

Man **** the bengals. Forsure losing tomorrow against Saquon knowing OBJ and Hooper bout to do nothing.

Waste of a week after jumping out by 60 :smh:

7-0

Grabbing Chubb off waivers 2 weeks ago and stashing him might end up being a league winner for me. Especially since i didn’t end up making a trade for another RB.

Crazy my division it’s me 7-0 followed by (2) 5-2 cats, a 4-3 , 3-3 and 2-5.

The other division is legit (1) 4-3 dude, everyone else is 3-4 and a 1-6

Nobody wants to trade from that division because hey are all within a game of one another

Mahomes+Hunt Combo killed it for me tonight. Still have Saquon up tomorrow. Looks like my roster is set for the rest of the season barring any injuries.

About to go 4-3 and 5-2 after winning both leagues. I have Bell in my 4-3 league and if he comes back, I’ll have him, Hyde, White and Henry for the 2nd half of the season. Rodgers and Winston, Thielen and Sanders. Feel confident with that squad.

Need Saquon to get his 20+ points tomorrow.

NT league roster can’t get me a ******* W in any way. Worse I’ve ever done. :smh::sick::lol::ohwell:

RT if you about to go 7-0 :pimp:

My opponent has Melvin Gordon but I'm projected to win by 55 so it's not like having him in was going to make a difference

Mack cooking on my bench is bittersweet. Sucks that I couldn't get the points but also shows strength of my team being able to get it done when I had 1-2 guys in single digits this week

I handcuffed Coleman and Ito Smith. Going to be a gametime decision on who to start

I. hate. fantasy.

Kearse a big fat 0. Jags D/ST once again a let down, think I'm dropping them IDGAF. Of course I went up against Hunt as well.

From a 2-0 start to 2-5. The only positive out of my week is the fact that I have Lindsay and James White, so the Freeman and Michel injuries can benefit me.

won my main league this week, all I care about.

if cousins and diggs continue to let me down... :smh:

I’m praying the Patriots trade for Blount if Sony is gonna be out a while. I’m tired of his scrub *** stealing touches from Kerryon for no reason.

Latest on Sony, but obv still need to wait on MRI results.

I have him in one league, but White in another.

Got offered Matt Brieda and Cooper Kupp for my Kerryon Johnson. Standard league. I know both Brieda and Kupp are hurt right now.

Back
Top Bottom