**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Made the mistake of starting Melvin Gordon this week because of that early morning game taking place before I woke up. Still managed to win my matchup by a nice amount of points. Now holding a 4-3 record in my league.

Now I have three injured players on my squad. Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman and Ted Ginn Jr. Will be looking to replace Freeman & Ginn before next week.

Like Buc Em said...neither one needs that extra QB and in a 1 QB league, they are trying to use them as trade bait. They do that mess in my league as well and I hate it. We only have 5 bench spots at that, and they still will sit on an extra QB & TE :lol:.

Jimmy G owner got offered Watson for his Mike Evans & then Goff for his AP the week Jimmy went down.

I told all them don't even send me some BS QB trades. I rather take my chances streaming weekly & let them sit on your bench wasting those points than to let you fleece me in one of those crazy trades.

If i can get Kamara for Hopkins would yall like that.

I desparately need a RB and can give up Hopkins. Still would have Julio AJ and Cooks & Golladay

Need Hooper and OBJ to go off and Saquon to do alright tonight.

I’m really regretting not putting Marlon as my flex play this week :smh:

Who's the Raiders back to own? I picked up Doug, but might flip it and grab Richard.

Who's the Raiders back to own? I picked up Doug, but might flip it and grab Richard.

Richard lead the team in catches most weeks even before Marshawn went out. He’s the much more explosive and younger player as well but Gruden wants things like they were back in the 90’s, so he could stick with the more “traditional” RB in Doug.

Back
Top Bottom