**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Put up 167 points last week with a team that had Jameis as my QB and Ronald Jones and Chris Ivory as my backs. 0.5 point PPR too :lol:

Riding a wave of luck because I had 2nd overall pick and it was Leveon.

631B7C0A-85E5-42E3-963D-35EBC520F10A.png

0F2525CC-4F6B-43C2-9009-6A0E01861261.png

3FBFE2F0-870E-4D63-B307-619937929E80.png

What do you guys think? 0.5 PPR

My team is stacked as **** and I’m in first place but Thielen, Sanders and John Brown all have a Week 10 bye so Cooper would help with that at least. But I’m not sure if I value CMC over Hunt at this point and I already have Connor, White, Lindsay, Freeman and Thompson behind Kareem so I don’t really need Chubb right now. I’d also much rather start Sanders every week instead of John Brown or Cooper.

Haaaalp

631B7C0A-85E5-42E3-963D-35EBC520F10A.png

0F2525CC-4F6B-43C2-9009-6A0E01861261.png

3FBFE2F0-870E-4D63-B307-619937929E80.png

What do you guys think? 0.5 PPR

My team is stacked as **** and I’m in first place but Thielen, Sanders and John Brown all have a Week 10 bye so Cooper would help with that at least. But I’m not sure if I value CMC over Hunt at this point and I already have Connor, White, Lindsay, Freeman and Thompson behind Kareem so I don’t really need Chubb right now. I’d also much rather start Sanders every week instead of John Brown or Cooper.

This is a tough one man :lol:

This is a tough one man :lol:

Yeah I just don’t know if it’s worth it. I feel like I’d rather have Hunt than CMC. And if Connor keeps the starting job I’m not starting Chubb over him or James White. Then I still have Lindsay and Thompson on my bench if I ever need a fill-in.

Should I trade for a RB or stay put and see what we do?

Im 3-4 i feel like i need that RB2, especially when wk12 comes around and Hunt goes on a bye

PhotoGrid_1540392311886.jpg

I'm stressing D/ST too much, but could use some help.

Colts were just dropped. I added the Skins this morning (don't want to start Jags who I currently have and may drop). Do I try to grab Indy @Oak or stay with Skins @Giants?

I def was riding with your skins suggestion.

But someone dropped Pats and I just had to do it.

Still got my #1 priority on the waiver wire too

Decided to drop the Chargers defense and pick up the ******** defense for this matchup against the Giants. Will be using this ******** D over my main defensive option, the Vikings.

Also dropped Devonta Freeman for Chris Ivory.

I snagged the Skins since the patriots got take due to a higher faab amount.

The giants are in a fire sale so I dont see them fighting for wins any longer.

I could see the Colts doing well too. Steelers at home are nice but the Browns are fighting for every win so who knows.

I'm torn on Skins (who I already added) or now Indy who was dropped this AM. I'd have to wait until Saturday morning for them to clear.

Need a QB to stream this week. I don't feel confident starting Deshaun on a short week and all the hits he's been taking the past couple of weeks.

My options are pretty slim though, someone in my league is rostering 4 QBs since it's a 2 QB league :sick:

Flacco @CAR
Keenum @KC
Osweiler @HOU

I'm leaning towards Flacco but I feel like that game is going to be low scoring so I'm not too sure anymore.

Any suggestions

Need a QB to stream this week. I don't feel confident starting Deshaun on a short week and all the hits he's been taking the past couple of weeks.

My options are pretty slim though, someone in my league is rostering 4 QBs since it's a 2 QB league :sick:

Flacco @CAR
Keenum @KC
Osweiler @HOU

I'm leaning towards Flacco but I feel like that game is going to be low scoring so I'm not too sure anymore.

Any suggestions

I'd probably still go Flacco. I have Keenum myself for this week with Rivers on bye, but Baker was dropped so I am going to put in a claim for him.

Back
Top Bottom