**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

exactly, stream for that bye week. If you lose, oh well. better than giving up strength and possible depth for a single week which even with a good QB you could lose that week as well :lol:

I’ve seen the Breida news about how he gets hurt every other play. Morris doesn’t get no play. Mostert supposedly emerging as the ‘guy’

Just swung a trade to get Hopkins for my Landry, Lyndsay, and Taylor Gabriel. Then the guy had to drop a player, released Gabriel, and I scooped him back up.

No ppr league, but now I’m starting Hopkins and Obj as wr’s. My rb’s are cmc, Chubb, and Kerryon

What should I do y’all. PPR

Trade:

Receive: Kenny Golladay
Give: Chris Thompson

My squad:

RBs:
Mixon
Gurley
Doug Martin
Thompson
Kerryon
Penny

WRs
AJ
Mike Evans
Goodwin
Mike Williams

I think Thompson is the better flex option over Kenny. But having depth at WR might be just as valuable.

Thoughts?

What should I do y’all. PPR

Trade:

Receive: Kenny Golladay
Give: Chris Thompson

My squad:

RBs:
Mixon
Gurley
Doug Martin
Thompson
Kerryon
Penny

WRs
AJ
Mike Evans
Goodwin
Mike Williams

I think Thompson is the better flex option over Kenny. But having depth at WR might be just as valuable.

Thoughts?

I’d definitely do that if I were you. I don’t trust Goodwin or Mike Williams at all as starters in fantasy. I think you just inspired me to offer Thompson for Golladay in one of my leagues where I’m stacked at RB but could use another WR for bye weeks :lol:

So happy I don't have anyone playing tonight for a change.

Just swung a trade to get Hopkins for my Landry, Lyndsay, and Taylor Gabriel. Then the guy had to drop a player, released Gabriel, and I scooped him back up.

No ppr league, but now I’m starting Hopkins and Obj as wr’s. My rb’s are cmc, Chubb, and Kerryon

That's a solid finesse :lol: .

macbk macbk is trenton cannon worth a flier? I currently have two raiders running backs in one league so I was looking for a high upside play. Outside of the broncos game Crowell seems to have been very meh this season.

The wife has the Texas going tonight in her pickem league.

Im just glad i have no one playing tonight. I am not a fan of thursday games.

I bet ole danny amendola has a good game though.

Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins

Currently have Colts D and those are my options. I like what the Chiefs did last week, will probably go for them

macbk macbk is trenton cannon worth a flier? I currently have two raiders running backs in one league so I was looking for a high upside play. Outside of the broncos game Crowell seems to have been very meh this season.

You'd be starting Cannon Sunday? He would be a dart-throw start at best. If anything, if you want any Jet going forward, add McGuire who is eligible to return next week @ Miami. I can totally see him being featured more (in pass game too) over a banged up Crowell.

start 2
tre'quan smith
geranimo allison
corey clement

as always, thanks in advance!

You'd be starting Cannon Sunday? He would be a dart-throw start at best. If anything, if you want any Jet going forward, add McGuire who is eligible to return next week @ Miami. I can totally see him being featured more (in pass game too) over a banged up Crowell.

No absolutely not. Was just looking at high upside bench pick ups so I dont have to waste FAAB money in future weeks. Its worked pretty well with Mack, Chubb, and Doug Fartin, but McGuire it is. Good stuff, thanks

Would you drop Duke Johnson for McGuire?

Back
Top Bottom