**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Quick read I found for anyone interested in adding McGuire - https://heavy.com/sports/2018/10/elijah-mcguire-fantasy-bilal-powell-injury/

Would you drop Duke Johnson for McGuire?

Probably. I've been saying this, but I really have not heard Duke's name mentioned often at all this (fantasy) season.

His full-point PPR totals are (at least in my league) 3.5, 3.0, 5.30, 13.60, 5.20, 14.90 & 5.90.

start 2
tre'quan smith
geranimo allison
corey clement

as always, thanks in advance!

Smith & Allison. I think AR12 is going to want to get him and Cobb (assuming both start) involved in their return games, especially off the bye in a tough game vs the Rams.

PPR league I want to trade Edelman for a RB whos a good target?
Already have Michael Thomas, Hopkins, and Thielen so dont think I would ever start Edelman lol

Facing a sensitive problem I never had to deal before. So unfortunately the person I play this week just passed away, been in our league of ours for ten years. Work league but different department.

What should I do? Any fantasy football etiquette?

^ Wow sorry to hear that.

One of my cousins boys passed who was in his Fantasy League like 2 weeks ago / Week ago.

Ended up getting out of his car on the eway to change a flat and a semi truck hit him and that was it. :smh:

Sold after this article :lol: Plus I'll handcuff the 2.

Also.... Go Bears :evil:

I'm expecting the Bears to win soundly. I have Burton so I low-key hope he has a big game. We're banged up on both sides of the ball to where I just hope Darnold can limit the turnovers. We were matching up well with Minny last week the entire first half, so who knows...

Facing a sensitive problem I never had to deal before. So unfortunately the person I play this week just passed away, been in our league of ours for ten years. Work league but different department.

Damn man, sorry to hear that. I really have no clue how to handle the situation. Talk with your league and see what can we done. Best bet would have someone (an outsider or friend of his) take over his team.

I'm expecting the Bears to win soundly. I have Burton so I low-key hope he has a big game. We're banged up on both sides of the ball to where I just hope Darnold can limit the turnovers. We were matching up well with Minny last week the entire first half, so who knows...

Yeah this needs to be a bounce back game for us. This might just be the match up the Bears need to get back on track defensively, poor tackling and lack of getting to the QB last 2 weeks. I'm all for giving Mack a week off to get that ankle right but I doubt he sits.

Jamal Adams is that dude though :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Could us some advice.

Work league (6-1):
I currently have Rams D/ST vs Packers. Should I keep them or grab either Cardinals vs 9ers or Steelers vs Browns?

Main league (full-point PPR, 2-5):
I currently have Alex Collins in my flex. Do I keep him in, or swap for either Aaron Jones or Sutton? I could also grab Larry Fitz and plug him in.

I may want to avoid Sutton just because I already have Lindsay as my RB2.

I'm sold after that Mcguire article as well :lol:

Should I drop Chris Thompson, Ekeler or Yeldon. I have Gio as well but I own Mixon so I'm leaning towards not cutting him.

My condolences.

Condolences. Play the game as usual but to pay homage change your name to recognize him just for this week.

Insane, RIP to him

someone posted something like this recently on FF reddit. Not like you guys need to follow it, they were gonna play on the season but donate the winnings to the family to help pay for the funeral and what not.

sorry for your loss since I assume he was a friend?

Insane, RIP to him

someone posted something like this recently on FF reddit. Not like you guys need to follow it, they were gonna play on the season but donate the winnings to the family to help pay for the funeral and what not.

sorry for your loss since I assume he was a friend?

That's a great move to do.

Yea but not everyone wants to do that which I understand :lol:

I would play as is, you guys can all talk as a league what to do. change his lineups for him, if he wins his fam gets the money, play the league as is but give his family his pay in, im assuming its for money?

there's a lot of things that can be done overall

Do y’all think alshon will struggle against Ramsey? Thinking about starting Djax over him

Alshon will be fine its just whether or not Wentz would have enough time to get it to him. That OLine sucks

I like DJax this week. Cincy gets burned deep easily

nvm Eagles got picked up lol so going with Steelers.

PPR league Smallwood or Clement?

Neither .. any other options?

start 2
tre'quan smith
geranimo allison
corey clement

as always, thanks in advance!

Smith & Allison

Should I drop Peyton Barber for Mostert or McGuire (I already have crowell)

Get Mostert, if u have a way to get McGuire too

Could us some advice.

Work league (6-1):
I currently have Rams D/ST vs Packers. Should I keep them or grab either Cardinals vs 9ers or Steelers vs Browns?

Main league (full-point PPR, 2-5):
I currently have Alex Collins in my flex. Do I keep him in, or swap for either Aaron Jones or Sutton? I could also grab Larry Fitz and plug him in.

I may want to avoid Sutton just because I already have Lindsay as my RB2.

Stick with Collins. GB wont give the reigns to Jones

Steelers were good vs CLE week 1 but that was with tyrod. May be a diff situation with Baker. I dont like the rams either though i dropped them last week looking at that upcoming schedule.

Richard or drake? 1 point ppr

Richard

I'm sold after that Mcguire article as well :lol:

Should I drop Chris Thompson, Ekeler or Yeldon. I have Gio as well but I own Mixon so I'm leaning towards not cutting him.

Cut Yeldon, in London bad offense and going on bye next week with fournette expected to come back

LMurray or Miller?

Miller last week could just be a 1 off but maybe not. Miami give up ton of yards tho. Murray been hot for a cpl weeks but teams havent been running against the saints that well

You'd know better than most, is there a real possibility DT is moved? I added Sutton this week in both of my leagues.

Ya I really do. There’s also reports sanders might get traded but DT is way more likely. The broncos are really high on courtland and his ceiling is higher than dt’s. They would be able to get the same production, if not more, for cheaper

Dropped Yeldon for McGuire and moved him to IR and then grabbed Doug Martin. I hope Marlon Mack plays though cause I really don’t want to start Doug Martin as my RB2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom