**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is McGuire at the point where he may actually be ready to play this week?

Not entirely sure. I know he was back at practice last week but I haven't read anything so far this week about his status. I do know he is eligible to return for this game, and because Crowell & Cannon ain't **** lately, he may be activated.

So how would someone quitting typically be handled. They dropped all their players

Just straight up dropped top guys? Commish should force-add them back to his team, lock it afterwards, and even set his lineups to avoid easy wins for everyone he faces.

If money on the line dude should get slapped lol

Hate that type of people. Just take your L and move on dont ruin it for everyone

If money on the line dude should get slapped lol

Hate that type of people. Just take your L and move on dont ruin it for everyone

Yeah we enabled pick trading in one of my money leagues and dude has just been dumping his players to playoff teams next year for picks.

Traded hunt for a second
Traded Olsen for a seventh

Needless to say I wont be playing in that league again next year

I grabbed Chiefs in one league where I have Rams. Feel as if LA is a much better real life D/ST than in fantasy. I may grab Raiders or Jets (Brock has to have a Brock game at some point) in another league where I currently have the Skins.

Anyone still have Jags or parted ways with them? I still have them on my roster and may just move on at this point.

I grabbed Chiefs in one league where I have Rams. Feel as if LA is a much better real life D/ST than in fantasy. I may grab Raiders or Jets (Brock has to have a Brock game at some point) in another league where I currently have the Skins.

Anyone still have Jags or parted ways with them? I still have them on my roster and may just move on at this point.

Benching them for Skins D

Should I trade my CMC and Mike Evans for Mack and Golladay?

My rbs are trash and CMC is legit the only RB I have that is a must start every week. I figured golladay will trend up with the tate trade and Mack > CMC at this point. Thoughts?

Standard league. Need some advice. 12 teamer.

We start a TE and a RB - one of each.

I have Connor/Ingram as my backs with Drake, etc on FA list.

I have Njoku/Cook as my TEs. FAs are pretty much nonexistent.

Would you rather have Gordon/Ingram as a RB for Connor (still dealing with what happens with Bell) or Gronk and keep one of Cook/Njoku?

Couldn't grab MJJr, but was able to hit on Sutton, Fitzmagic, and Hooper. (OBJ, Wentz, Ertz on bye).

Believe Sutton is a viable WR2 after the trade this week?

Standard league. Need some advice. 12 teamer.

We start a TE and a RB - one of each.

I have Connor/Ingram as my backs with Drake, etc on FA list.

I have Njoku/Cook as my TEs. FAs are pretty much nonexistent.

Would you rather have Gordon/Ingram as a RB for Connor (still dealing with what happens with Bell) or Gronk and keep one of Cook/Njoku?

Also who would you rather have rest of the way? Cleveland with a bye coming up. Standard league.

Njoku (with new coaches and rookie QB)
Or
Cook (one of the few options in Oakland)

Should i trade for Collins (even witb Buck, now Ty in the mix)

That upcoming schedule looking like rushing money and i need the RB, dont want to have a bust trade though

Should i trade for Collins (even witb Buck, now Ty in the mix)

That upcoming schedule looking like rushing money and i need the RB, dont want to have a bust trade though
Collins aint been great tho, if you can get him for cheap. sure.

im trying to unload him myself

Collins aint been great tho, if you can get him for cheap. sure.

im trying to unload him myself

I agree i unloaded him week 2 in the one league i had him but i need something and the owner who has hasnt used him hardly

Im pursuing others but folks trying to steal my whole team for them. 90% of the time legitimstely send trsdes that benefit both teams but everyyone else trying to get over with something ridiculous :smh:

If I could move Collins I would, but I think that window has passed and I'm stuck. He's also on bye next week.

If I could move Collins I would, but I think that window has passed and I'm stuck. He's also on bye next week.
AP owner in my league trying to trade him, just offered him Collins and Coleman since he doesn't have any other RB then Ekkler. I hope he bites. Ill have AP, Ingram, Zeke, and Mack.

he won't accept tho... been 2 hours since I sent it, I know he saw it

Can i get Kamara without gutting my team? (standard)

SN: yes i have 3 TEs every team wuth a RB i want has bums and have been shopping them. I plan to use Dolye, i drafted Ertz. FA pool is wasteland so no there's no roster spots wasted on my bench

PhotoGrid_1541000859117.jpg

PhotoGrid_1541002660560.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom