**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My Conner, John Brown and Jordan Reed for his CMC, Doyle and Tyrell Williams? 0.5 PPR

Thinking this might be the perfect week to unload Conner. Highly doubt he’ll have a great week at the Ravens then Bell will probably be back right after.

I’d have Hunt, CMC, James White, Lindsay and Royce Freeman at RB....Beckham, Thielen, Sanders, Corey Davis and Tyrell Williams at WR....Olsen and Doyle at TE

5-3 in my main league. Thinking about making moves but I think I’m riding with my squad until something comes up

My Conner, John Brown and Jordan Reed for his CMC, Doyle and Tyrell Williams? 0.5 PPR

Thinking this might be the perfect week to unload Conner. Highly doubt he’ll have a great week at the Ravens then Bell will probably be back right after.

I’d have Hunt, CMC, James White, Lindsay and Royce Freeman at RB....Beckham, Thielen, Sanders, Corey Davis and Tyrell Williams at WR....Olsen and Doyle at TE

Why you want olsen and doyle. Get rid of one of them and get another receiver

Ertz for Ingram? Standard

My team:
Rodgers
Hunt Richard Thompson Hines Ito
Adams Juju Golladay Watkins Goodwin
Ertz Doyle McDonald

His team:
Ryan Smith
Kamara Ingram Freeman Barber Cohen
MJJ Hill M.Williams Funchess
Reed
Texans
Bailey

Any opinions here. I was gunning for kamara and he was on the brink of letting him go but theb changed his mind. McDonald was bye week fill in for Ertz and then I saw Doyle was sitting out there

Why you want olsen and doyle. Get rid of one of them and get another receiver

Because they both just missed like half the season and I want to make sure I have insurance for either of them. I also already start Beckham, Thielen and Sanders at WR and James White or Lindsay at my flex. I don’t need to move either of them.

Would you do the trade?

I need y’all help. I’m in a 12 team standard and I need to get stronger for the playoffs. WR is my weakness

QB- Mahomes, Fitzpatrick
RB- Zeke, Latavius Murray, Jordan Howard, Crowell, Doug Martin
WR- Alshon Jeffrey, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, Antonio Callaway
TE- Gronk, Olsen
K- Greg the Leg
D- Carolina

I need to upgrade my WR. What kind of deals can I make here to improve

I need y’all help. I’m in a 12 team standard and I need to get stronger for the playoffs. WR is my weakness

QB- Mahomes, Fitzpatrick
RB- Zeke, Latavius Murray, Jordan Howard, Crowell, Doug Martin
WR- Alshon Jeffrey, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, Antonio Callaway
TE- Gronk, Olsen
K- Greg the Leg
D- Carolina

I need to upgrade my WR. What kind of deals can I make here to improve

I’d see what Gronk and Latavius Murray could get you. See if you can get an improvement to Murray since Cook will be back any week now and that situation could get messy. And get them to include a high level WR2 in the deal too.

Because they both just missed like half the season and I want to make sure I have insurance for either of them. I also already start Beckham, Thielen and Sanders at WR and James White or Lindsay at my flex. I don’t need to move either of them.

Would you do the trade?

I like the TE upgrade, I think Brown has better chance at burning more defenses than Williams. The conner situation, at this point i dont see Bell showing up or at least contributing. You went this long and you were worried abiut injury id be more worried now at the end of the season possibly having to miss beginning next season.

Ive never been a "rb1" mccaffrey fan so i guess im biased

I like the TE upgrade, I think Brown has better chance at burning more defenses than Williams. The conner situation, at this point i dont see Bell showing up or at least contributing. You went this long and you were worried abiut injury id be more worried now at the end of the season possibly having to miss beginning next season.

Ive never been a "rb1" mccaffrey fan so i guess im biased

Bro it’s a PPR league and he’d be my RB2 behind Hunt, possibly even my RB3 behind James White with the numbers he’s put up :lol:

F it Im sending these trades and hope dudes agree and impove their team overall while stacking mine

Julio Gronk Murray for Gurley Funchess

Cooks Miller Lewis for AP Jeffery

Who do I flex? .5ppr
Screenshot_20181101-182738.png

Traded Kennan Allen for Connors, what yall think? Risking seeing as Bell can come back anytime but I was doing horrible in my league thought i'd make a move

Traded Kennan Allen for Connors, what yall think? Risking seeing as Bell can come back anytime but I was doing horrible in my league thought i'd make a move
don't see an issue with it, you're getting a ton of points from Conner

and no guarantee of anything with Bell

makes me wish I took that Freeman for Connor deal 3-4 weeks ago :smh:

Potential trade:

I get:
Fournette / Golladay

I give:

Hopkins

Should I bite? My RBs are Michel, Hyde, Richard and ito smith. WRs are Nuk, Gordon, John Brown, Goodwin, and Lockett. Currently sitting at 3-5 and lack depth. If fournette can bounce back from the hamstring injury and finish the season strong this could be a huge power play for me.
I WOULD NOT make this trade if I were you. Nuk’s targets and production can only go up with Fuller hurt. Golladay is a decent WR but Fournette is a total crap shoot. As a Fournette owner, (drafted him over Melvin Gordon) I’m warning you to not hop into the situation I’m in. I’m hoping Fournette comes back and gives me SOMETHING. Problem is his issues with the hamstring could flare up again and he could miss even more more time on top of the fact that Hyde is there as well and Fournette’s usage could be in question. Don’t make this move!

Back
Top Bottom