**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

About 3 weeks ago or so when i was talking bout dudes undercutting my trade for Melvin Gordon, well he did.

He traded away Conner, Kamara, & Dalton for Gordon, AP, DJax. That alone i told him was a bad trade, he was panicking with that MNF game Ingram stole the show and with Bell possibly coming back. Wouldnt listen to me that Kamara will be fine along with conner.

He then drops AP, because he said he was washed up.

Today he faced the guy he traded Kamara conner to and they lit it up on him :lol:

2.gif

About 3 weeks ago or so when i was talking bout dudes undercutting my trade for Melvin Gordon, well he did.

He traded away Conner, Kamara, & Dalton for Gordon, AP, DJax. That alone i told him was a bad trade, he was panicking with that MNF game Ingram stole the show and with Bell possibly coming back. Wouldnt listen to me that Kamara will be fine along with conner.

He then drops AP, because he said he was washed up.

Today he faced the guy he traded Kamara conner to and they lit it up on him :lol:
that is an absolutely terrible trade.. my god

Need two more TDS Josh. Having OBJ, Marlon Mack and Mixon on bye this week was tough. Had to start Doug Martin and Ekeler as my RBs :sick:

So .. any advice would be appreciated.

Not as many points as i hoped for from Rodgers Adams & Jones. Im up 12 w/Dallas vs his D.Henry tomorrow. I do not have a kicker because i do not want to drop anyone.

Should I drop Dallas and use the kicker Maher, in case defense bombs it at least Maher should have some kind of positive (assuming).

If Bell comes back and they start taking snaps and touches away from Connor after what he’s done this season it would be one of the most disrespectful things I’ve ever seen in sports. This dude has put up top 3 numbers all season essentially, this isn’t just some flash in the pan BS where he’s just had a few good games. You cannot take this dude off the field for a guy that hasn’t even so much as spoken to a single player on the team all season as far as we’ve heard, hasn’t practiced a single time with them all season and can’t be anywhere near game shape at this point.

Last edited:
I picked up Connor in my keeper league at the beginning of the season.

Hopefully Bell gets traded or leaves and I get Connor for a 10th round pick next year :smokin

Bell owner just dropped him in one of my leagues.

Got a roster spot to waste, minus whale

That’s ridiculous he actually dropped him. Dude could be winning the league for whoever picks him up if he comes back and is the starter again. I honestly don’t know if the commissioners of the leagues I’m in would let that fly.

That’s ridiculous he actually dropped him. Dude could be winning the league for whoever picks him up if he comes back and is the starter again. I honestly don’t know if the commissioners of the leagues I’m in would let that fly.
They usually don't let you drop first round picks in ESPN if my memory serves me correct

Also, RT IF YOUR TEAM 9-0!!!!!!!

7-2 in my other league as well. 5 game wining streak.

I faced the dude that rejected my Tevin Coleman/Marlon Mack for his David Johnson trade. SMOKED him since DJ was on bye and he has zero depth at RB. He feeling extra extra extra salty right now :lol:

Lost work league 7-1 vs 7-1 match up by 1.8 :sick: opponent had Rodgers going & that Jimmy Graham TD did me in.

I'm up 7.35 in my main league, but opponent has Zeke :smh: . Assuming I lose I'll be 2-7 with an impressive seven game L streak.

Last edited:
Somehow survived wit the W and I went up against kamara and Michael Thomas. Luckily Coleman and CMC was out there ballin

About to go 3-6

Still have hope about making the playoffs. 12 team league. Top 6 makes playoffs. I’m two games back from the 5th spot. Just have to win out.

My RB sucks so what would ya do.

1. I was trading Ertz, so I added Doyle. The guy backed out so currently i have Ertz Doyle McDonald (getting dropped)

2. My RB: Hunt, Jones, Hines, Richard

Should I drop Doyle right now and add either Hyde or Yeldon (both dropped this week)?

OR

Im up 12 in my matchup, i have dallas vs his Henry tonight. Drop Dallas add either RB and chance it Henry doesnt get 12 to win. I could also add kicker from Dallas as mentioned above

I truly do not see Bell playing

think he's gonna show up, out of shape, and just sign because he has to and go away. they won't play him, they won't include him.

literally makes zero sense when your current star RB is on an absolute tear, throwing Bell in will cause issues within the team

I truly do not see Bell playing

think he's gonna show up, out of shape, and just sign because he has to and go away. they won't play him, they won't include him.

literally makes zero sense when your current star RB is on an absolute tear, throwing Bell in will cause issues within the team

He is not touching the field this season. I should have traded him months ago, but whatever. I haven't been losing just because I've held onto Bell tho.

He is not touching the field this season. I should have traded him months ago, but whatever. I haven't been losing just because I've held onto Bell tho.
I was gonna take a flyer on him for a bum on my team, guy who has him is getting desperate and literally offered me Bell and Tate for my Zeke and was being serious :rofl:

I was gonna take a flyer on him for a bum on my team, guy who has him is getting desperate and literally offered me Bell and Tate for my Zeke and was being serious :rofl:

I'm an idiot as recent as a few days ago. I got offered Tevin Coleman & Lockett for him by the Conner owner. Though, he's in 2nd place & has Gurley as well.

I'm an idiot as recent as a few days ago. I got offered Tevin Coleman & Lockett for him by the Conner owner. Though, he's in 2nd place & has Gurley as well.
I would try and get anything out of him at this point, counter for more. He might bite

Back
Top Bottom