**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I got offered Kamara for my Thielen on Sunday morning and I didn’t take it (0.5 PPR)

I’d probably take it in any league but this one where you have to start three WR’s every week. I start Beckham, Thielen and Sanders every week then there’s two RB slots and a flex. And I have Hunt, Connor, James White and Lindsay at RB. If I traded Thielen for Kamara then I would have had to start John Brown, Crabtree or Corey Davis every week. Maybe I could have packaged Lindsay and one of those bench WR’s for another good WR but I just didn’t think it was worth messing with my team. Plus idk if anybody would wanna help my team out with another WR cause I’m in first and have been dominating everybody :lol:

I got offered Kamara for my Thielen on Sunday morning and I didn’t take it (0.5 PPR)

I’d probably take it in any league but this one where you have to start three WR’s every week. I start Beckham, Thielen and Sanders every week then there’s two RB slots and a flex. And I have Hunt, Connor, James White and Lindsay at RB. If I traded Thielen for Kamara then I would have had to start John Brown, Crabtree or Corey Davis every week. Maybe I could have packaged Lindsay and one of those bench WR’s for another good WR but I just didn’t think it was worth messing with my team. Plus idk if anybody would wanna help my team out with another WR cause I’m in first and have been dominating everybody :lol:
Yea that sucks when you get offered something good and can't really utilize it and weakens your team due to positions

Yea that sucks when you get offered something good and can't really utilize it and weakens your team due to positions

What I should have done was offer Lindsay and John Brown to somebody for like Kupp or Cooks on Sunday morning when I got offered that then get that and accept the Kamara trade. But I was busy and wasn’t expecting to get an offer like that.

That's a very tough predicament to be in, but a great problem to have :lol: .

:nerd:

45588414_2529175400434620_585171349706637312_n.jpg

Am I dumb for trying to sell high on Leveon and taking a gamble. I have connor, but a guy in my league needs some running back help pretty bad.

Thought about offering my Leveon, Diggs, and Doug martin for Tyreek Hill and Ingram

With Hunt, Connor, James White and Lindsay at RB I’m gonna see whether the Bell owner will do a straight up trade of Bell for Lindsay so I can just lock down the Steelers backfield.

So .. any advice would be appreciated.

Not as many points as i hoped for from Rodgers Adams & Jones. Im up 12 w/Dallas vs his D.Henry tomorrow. I do not have a kicker because i do not want to drop anyone.

Should I drop Dallas and use the kicker Maher, in case defense bombs it at least Maher should have some kind of positive (assuming).

Anyone? This sound like a good idea?

:nerd:

Or drop Dallas add either Yeldon/Hyde ahead of waivers to help my RB situation and chance it Henry doesnt get 12 to win.

I still don't think Bell is playing so if you want him I wouldn't give up too much but then again some people have held onto him for 9 weeks now so idk

Fournette looking like he’s going to Vega I next week. I need him out there contributing finally!

Rodgers or Luck straight up for David Johnson, or should I add more &/or ask for more?

My Roster:
Rodgers Luck
Hunts Jones Hines Richard
Adams Juju Watkins DJax Goodwin
Ertz McDonald (dropping)
(streaming D/ST & K)

DJ Squad
PhotoGrid_1541479382518.jpg

Last edited:
Going to 6-3 but I should still be 2nd place. Got DeShaun and Nuk on bye this week but get Mack, Mixon and OBJ back from the bye.

Back
Top Bottom