**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

2nd round of the playoffs. Dude I’m playing has Spencer Ware and I picked up Williams this morning.

I have absolutely zero need for a RB and I clearly did it to limit his options and dude came up to me heated :lol:

giphy.webp

Damien Williams a must start right? I’m going to have 3 chiefs playing on Thursday night in mahomes, tyreek, and Williams. I hate being heavily dependent on 1 team but Thursday should be a pretty high scoring game

need some help!

Jags defense against Washington
Lions defense against the Bills

also, I have Gurley and Henry.. should I play Justin Jackson or Williams tomorrow in the flex?

2nd round of the playoffs. Dude I’m playing has Spencer Ware and I picked up Williams this morning.

I have absolutely zero need for a RB and I clearly did it to limit his options and dude came up to me heated :lol:

I’m the #1 seed in my league and in the last two weeks I’ve lost Wentz, Hunt, Conner, Sanders, Olsen and Ware. Thought I was at least going to be able to grab Damien Williams off waivers this morning. The #2 seed’s best friend, who finished in last place and hasn’t made a pickup in a month, claimed him. I went the **** off on this dude in the group chat. Told the commish Williams better be on my roster by the end of the day or I want my buy-in back. Thankfully he reversed the waiver pickup and then locked all add/drops for all teams not still in playoffs.

Any changes? (Standard)

Bench: Rodgers Ware Edwards WilsonJr Rams

Screenshot_20181212-194813_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Bench: Brees R.Freeman Jeffery Nelson Rudolph

Screenshot_20181212-195504_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
I’m the #1 seed in my league and in the last two weeks I’ve lost Wentz, Hunt, Conner, Sanders, Olsen and Ware. Thought I was at least going to be able to grab Damien Williams off waivers this morning. The #2 seed’s best friend, who finished in last place and hasn’t made a pickup in a month, claimed him. I went the **** off on this dude in the group chat. Told the commish Williams better be on my roster by the end of the day or I want my buy-in back. Thankfully he reversed the waiver pickup and then locked all add/drops for all teams not still in playoffs.

As soon as the playoff week began last wk, I locked all non-playoffs team as commish, including my own :blush: . Yesterday, I locked those who lost in the first round. If the consolation bracket means nothing for your league, there is no reason for non-playoff teams to be making add/drops imo.

As soon as the playoff week began last wk, I locked all non-playoffs team as commish, including my own :blush: . Yesterday, I locked those who lost in the first round. If the consolation bracket means nothing for your league, there is no reason for non-playoff teams to be making add/drops imo.

Honestly that **** was probably the most scum move I’ve seen in the playoffs during my decade of playing fantasy. I’ve seen plenty of times during the regular season where dudes will do **** like that or pick up a few defenses to **** somebody over but for you to finish in last place and not make a pickup in 4 weeks then go claim the #1 seed’s handcuff in the middle of the semifinals makes you a reallll piece of ****

Any changes? (Standard)

Bench: Rodgers Ware Edwards WilsonJr Rams

Screenshot_20181212-194813_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Bench: Brees R.Freeman Jeffery Nelson Rudolph

Screenshot_20181212-195504_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I wouldn’t make any changes

Jaylen Samuels or Dalvin Cook (full ppr)?

I’m not sure if Minnesota firing their offensive coordinator is a good or bad thing for Dalvin Cook

Honestly that **** was probably the most scum move I’ve seen in the playoffs during my decade of playing fantasy. I’ve seen plenty of times during the regular season where dudes will do **** like that or pick up a few defenses to **** somebody over but for you to finish in last place and not make a pickup in 4 weeks then go claim the #1 seed’s handcuff in the middle of the semifinals makes you a reallll piece of ****

He obv got word to do it too. Probably hadn't checked his team in weeks til that moment.

You know damn well you just wanted to show off your stacked team :lol:
Haha not even. Main guy I’m worried about is Damien Williams for either Tate or gore. I’m probably overthinking I just don’t want to rely on 3 chiefs on Thursday. But that’s probably the best way to go

Haha not even. Main guy I’m worried about is Damien Williams for either Tate or gore. I’m probably overthinking I just don’t want to rely on 3 chiefs on Thursday. But that’s probably the best way to go

Bro what has shown you that Gore or Tate would be better choices than the Chiefs starting RB?

Back
Top Bottom