RB1 CMC
RB2 Saquon Barkley
TE Jaylen Samuels

B Austin Eckler

Damien Williams vs Chargers
Or
Sony Michel @ Steelers

1 pt PPR

Being that it’s PPR Damien Williams is probably the better bet since Sony doesn’t really catch passes. You’d need a couple TD’s or a 100+ yard day out of him.

Need help with the flex, leaning towards Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones vs. CHI

Or

Damien Williams vs. LAC

RB1 CMC
RB2 Saquon Barkley
TE Jaylen Samuels

B Austin Eckler

Is it PPR? I want to say Williams but Jones has been pretty steady the last month+. Then again, Philbin refused to use him early on last week for some reason (pulled a McCarthy).

Flex Williams or Samuels? I like Samuels but if for some reason Conner comes back this week then that leaves me with choosing Adams Michel or Mack in the flex

Standard

Man I really don’t know who to start out of Cam vs Saints or Matt Ryan vs Cardinals...

Leaning Matt Ryan because it’s the Falcons last home game of the year and Cam is beat up and played like **** both times they played the Saints last year.

Man I really don’t know who to start out of Cam vs Saints or Matt Ryan vs Cardinals...

Leaning Matt Ryan because it’s the Falcons last home game of the year and Cam is beat up and played like **** both times they played the Saints last year.

I think ya answered your own question.

I think ya answered your own question.

You gotta think after the season the Falcons have had that they wanna go out with a bang at home, right? The Cardinals have just statistically been real good vs QB’s this year. But idk if that’s mostly because they’ve been so bad vs RB’s and so ineffective on offense that the opposing QB’s haven’t had to do that much.

Saints have been one of the worst in the league vs QB’s on the year but they’ve been much better lately.

You gotta think after the season the Falcons have had that they wanna go out with a bang at home, right? The Cardinals have just statistically been real good vs QB’s this year. But idk if that’s mostly because they’ve been so bad vs RB’s and so ineffective on offense that the opposing QB’s haven’t had to do that much.

Saints have been one of the worst in the league vs QB’s on the year but they’ve been much better lately.

Cam has a shoulder thing going on & it's been evident for weeks now. Now he could look to CMC a ton in the short-pass game, which could benefit him, but I rather rely on Matty Ice to connect with Julio & Ridley more.

Cam has a shoulder thing going on & it's been evident for weeks now. Now he could look to CMC a ton in the short-pass game, which could benefit him, but I rather rely on Matty Ice to connect with Julio & Ridley more.

I may have to start Samuel in 2/3 leagues this week so hopefully Cam at least can connect with him a good amount.

Is it PPR? I want to say Williams but Jones has been pretty steady the last month+. Then again, Philbin refused to use him early on last week for some reason (pulled a McCarthy).
0.5 ppr

Yeah Jones had nothing in the first half vs. ATL last week and theyre also playin CHI, who shut dwn Gurley

I wish KC wasnt playin TNF lol

Pick 1:

Davis (Vs Giants)
Pettis (Vs Seahawks)
Samuel (Vs Saints)

Also, Njoku (Vs Saints) or Thomas (Same game)

Man i cant decide who to trust this week for the Patriots.

Michel or White in my PPR league as my flex play.

I cant see White having three horrible games in a row. Plus the shootout potential has to be good for him.

Gordon getting hurt stinks.

What say you all?

I cant see White having three horrible games in a row. Plus the shootout potential has to be good for him.

What say you all?

James White in PPR

What the **** is wrong with the man’s hip? This doesn’t sound good, although Shurmur said just like an hour ago that “he hasn’t had any setbacks” and “this means nothing.”

Go with Matt. No not just my Falcon speaking. Cam has looked like dog ****. And its kinda possible we suck it up so bad that we have to keep throwing a lot vs these bum cardinals. On top of being last home game.

Saints D is playing VERY good. Idc what the "stats" say or analytics. Last 4 QBs vs them havent done anything.

Pick 1:

Davis (Vs Giants)
Pettis (Vs Seahawks)
Samuel (Vs Saints)

Also, Njoku (Vs Saints) or Thomas (Same game)

Pettis
Njoku is going against the Broncos

What say you all?

I dont trust any patriot, unless you want to roll out devlin. White has no control over if he will get the checkdown, especially rolling our burkhead too. BB dont care bout hot hand, fantasy, or who's more important.

Qb questions in 3 leagues (standard) :nerd: :nerd: .. green is who i have currently

1. Baker vs DEN, Jameis vs BAL, Dak vs IND, or Carr vs CIN?

2. Baker vs DEN, Jameis vs BAL, Dak vs IND, Carr vs CIN, Trubusky vs GB, Lamar vs TB

3. Luck vs DAL, Dak vs IND, Carr vs CIN

What the **** is wrong with the man’s hip? This doesn’t sound good, although Shurmur said just like an hour ago that “he hasn’t had any setbacks” and “this means nothing.”

Maybe he's just getting it checked out to get final clearance to play? I guess we'll find out tomorrow whether he practices or not.

So the guy I'm playing this week just benched Zeke in favor of Damien Williams...I think he's messing with me :lol: since he has Sutton and Sony in the flex right now. But I wouldn't mind if he just left Zeke on the bench...

I expect his season to be over. But I'm not a doctor.

That would be absolutely ridiculous if I lose him too.

In my $300 buy-in league I would have lost Beckham, Sanders, Wentz, Kareem Hunt, James Conner, Spencer Ware and Greg Olsen in the last two weeks. Literally my only starters left would be James White, Phillip Lindsey and Thielen.

What are your thoughts on Elijah McGuire this week considering I’m going to have to start him?

So the guy I'm playing this week just benched Zeke in favor of Damien Williams...I think he's messing with me :lol: since he has Sutton and Sony in the flex right now. But I wouldn't mind if he just left Zeke on the bench...

Ive done that before, its a bad omen :smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom