**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

checks-notes.gif

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 7.06.35 PM.png

WK17 DFS lineup, thoughts?

Giants are in there on the basis that Dak, Zeke & Cooper sit. Could swap for Falcons.

My first two years of me playing fantasy football.. The championships games was on week 17.. :smh:

BAD TIMES..
Used to be in a league whose championship was spread out over weeks 16 n 17 smh. I actually won it the first 2 yrs I joined but idk what those people were thinking. To make it worse they rounded points and didn’t use decimals

Heres a few pics from the winners of my league at work (I'm the commish). We decided to have everyone throw a extra 10 bucks on top of the buy in ($100) so we can get a Championship Belt. I also took the liberty of getting a last place trophy on my own dime.
received_620289835055018.jpeg
20181224_200852.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg

The guys seen the belt and they are already itching to play again. The winner holds the belt until he loses it. If and when he loses it he has to hand it over to the new champ.
The loser trophy has a horses *** on the top and a roll of toilet tissue on it.

We are in round 15 of my Dynasty/IDP league. Online format and each owner gets 24hrs to pick. Trying for a Fourpeat.

Last edited:
Lawd I’m glad everyone is back. I’ve been checking sports & training too see If the fantasy football thread is back up. :nthat:

Most my buddies are busy in august and september so I have a draft and the end of this month. Easily the earliest I've ever had one.

Yikes, way too early. The league I commish, I'm hoping we can draft the week of preseason game 4 like last year.

Anyone in any keeer leagues?

I know it’s early, but...

Z. Ertz in the 5th
N. Chubb in the 10th
James Connor in the 10th

Who should I keep?

Back
Top Bottom