**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm hoping to get Enunwa towards the ending rounds. If he's healthy he's worth the add buc em buc em , could play into your flex at some point.

kicks2024 kicks2024 who are your other WR's that Hill is a flex?

Would you drop Gallup or Doctson for him?

I’m also first on waivers so if he goes off I could just grab him then.

Also is Packers D/ST at home vs the Bears worth dropping Texans D/ST for since they’re playing at the Patriots Week 1?

:sick: How did you grab all of them? I assume keepers.

No keepers. My first year playing in my work league, they were just sitting there for the taking

20180828_204629.jpg

Would you drop Gallup or Doctson for him?

I’m also first on waivers so if he goes off I could just grab him then.

Also is Packers D/ST at home vs the Bears worth dropping Texans D/ST for since they’re playing at the Patriots Week 1?

Out of those two, I'd quicker drop Docston, but maybe you should wait it out and see.

I like Packers there.

Thoughts? I had the 6th pick in a 12 team league.

Dude right before me took Drake in the 4th and Jacksonville D in the 8th :angry:
Squad.JPG

Thinking about trading my Keelan Cole for Marlon Mack.... my gut telling me no lol

Jimmy Gesus

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180830-223737_Bleacher Report.jpg
    Screenshot_20180830-223737_Bleacher Report.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 14
DADB3159-EB73-472C-A016-E05024C5612C.png

Offered this to a dude in my league (0.5 PPR). I’d be getting Tyreek, Jamaal and OJ...hoping he accepts.

DADB3159-EB73-472C-A016-E05024C5612C.png

Offered this to a dude in my league (0.5 PPR). I’d be getting Tyreek, Jamaal and OJ...hoping he accepts.

Maybe I'm too high on freeman, but I think there may be a point where you regret this trade if it goes through. Thielen and cousins might not be on the same page yet, but if they do start clicking you may regret that. Freeman looks like a God damn freak of nature out there doing what he is doing at 240 pounds.

That's my opinion though

Are 1 of: Robby Anderson, Bilal Powell, Fuller or Michel worth adding and dropping Shepard?

Or drop my kicker (Gould) and figure that out next sunday?

RB: Howard, Collins, JWilliams, Thompson
WR: Julio, Hopkins, Hill, Landry, Shepard

Are 1 of: Robby Anderson, Bilal Powell, Fuller or Michel worth adding and dropping Shepard?

Or drop my kicker (Gould) and figure that out next sunday?

RB: Howard, Collins, JWilliams, Thompson
WR: Julio, Hopkins, Hill, Landry, Shepard
Will Fuller and Robby Anderson both on waivers??? They should've been drafted multiple rounds ahead of Sterling Shepard :lol:. I'd pick both of them up. Is that Jonathan Williams? He doesn't really need to be rostered either. EDIT: Probably Jamaal :lol:.

Will Fuller and Robby Anderson both on waivers??? They should've been drafted multiple rounds ahead of Sterling Shepard :lol:. I'd pick both of them up. Is that Jonathan Williams? He doesn't really need to be rostered either. EDIT: Probably Jamaal :lol:.

I have Nuk so thats why i didnt draft fuller
I didnt draft Robby because I wantes to try and see if he gets suspended, but Kearse is out now so Robby def getting the targets
I did draft Shepard (11th rd) because OBJ should free him up for looks

Who is Johnathan Williams? I have Jamaal from GB

Maybe I'm too high on freeman, but I think there may be a point where you regret this trade if it goes through. Thielen and cousins might not be on the same page yet, but if they do start clicking you may regret that. Freeman looks like a God damn freak of nature out there doing what he is doing at 240 pounds.

That's my opinion though

I’m very high on Tyreek, Jamaal Williams and OJ this year. I also think Vance Joseph is possibly the worst coach in the league.

Draft 2 of 3. 14 manager league. Standard PPR. Pick 2 overall.

Bench is thin. Gonna be scrambling come BYE time. QB situation also a little sketchy. Happy otherwise.

Untitled.png

I wanna pick up Goff but still need WR. Drop Richard Matthews for him?

Jack Doyle is also out there. I only have Njoku.

Back
Top Bottom