**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah, I want to draft Burton but all my people in the draft are from the crib, so I KNOW Burton is on all of their boards.

It's a matter of who blink's first.

Most times I just go BPA. The other day I told myself I wasn't taking a TE early, I was going to wait for Reed or Burton, but by the time the second rolled around Gronk was the BPA so I took him.

Only thing I would recommend is make sure you are stacking players who will probably take awhile to get going with players who will be steamrolling early. I've been taking Ingram and Freeman in a lot of leagues so I have felt the need to reach a little bit for your Jamaal Williams, Carlos Hydes, and Chris Carson of the world to allow myself to wait until Ingram is back or Freeman becomes the workhorse.

Where have you been able to snag Ingram at?

I would snag Ingram if hes there in the 4th but I have Kamara already not sure If I want to handcuff them although its not a bad duo to have cause they both eat at what they do

I'm not taking Ingram that early (Round 4). He won't be available until Week 6 IIRC.

Honestly unless you have Kamara i wouldn’t even bother with Ingram.

For some reason Payton hates him.

He finally has a reason to bench him and take away his job.

Yeah, I got Kamara as my keeper so I'm good with him.

Might really try and target Jordan Howard / Joe Mixon to pair him with

question:

Is Micheal Thomas for D Thomas, S Watkins, and C Hyde a fair trade?

Should I just offer D Thomas and C Hyde or do i need to throw in Watkins?

the guy with M Thomas has no RBs at all on his team. He traded away alot of early pics last year and it killed him this draft. In his defense he did win last year.

Are you guys high on McKinnon? Bay Area radio stations are expecting big things from him in the Shanny offense and I've seen him going between rounds 3-4.

I guess my real question is...McKinnon or Drake? :nerd:

If anyone wants to join a yahoo league (pretty standard), $100 buy in using leaguesafe lemme know ASAP. Been running the league for 9-10 years and a few people dropped out last minute. Draft would be somewhere in btwn the 1st and the 5th

Not a ppr league

3 spots left! I'm desperate! :lol:...........but seriously

Flex for week 1?

Collins vs BUF (is that run D still stout?)
JWill vs CHI
Tyreek vs LAC
Shepard vs JAX (OBJ getting Jalen out the gate)

Are you guys high on McKinnon? Bay Area radio stations are expecting big things from him in the Shanny offense and I've seen him going between rounds 3-4.

I guess my real question is...McKinnon or Drake? :nerd:

As a 49ers fan he is a mixed bag for me. He was going like 27th overall which is way too rich for me.

My main issue is he has historically not been an efficient runner but good pass catcher. I could honestly see him being relegated to third down or passing down opportunities which scares the hell out of me.

I'd rather take drake, henry, Lamar miller, freeman in that range

Mckinnon will give you mostly decent games, one or two great games and a few duds. Not worth it in my opinion.

If people remember a couple of years ago when AP got hurt, this guy couldn't really steal all the touches from Matt Asiata who is no longer in the league. I thought he'd really take off but never did. He won't rush for 4 yard per carry and won't sniff 1,000 yards, but he could catch 60+ passes in Shanny's offense pretty easily. Depends on what you want to deal with.

I'm going the route this year in one of my leagues of drafting other peoples handcuffs. I have CMC and Cook. I missed out on Murray and CJ Anderson I just dropped because he doesn't inspire me at all. This is full point PPR. I grabbed John Kelly in case Gurley goes down and I have TJ Yeldon. One of them is bound to get in there.

any word on Darren Sporles? With Jeffrey out a few weeks and Ajayi running on bum wheels, does Sporles still hold warrant a roster spot>?

Thanks, fellas.

Got my first draft tonight. Going Kamara or Barkley at #6. Praying Fournette or Cook fall to me in the 2nd.

I’m in a .5 PPR league.

My WRs :

Hopkins
Juice
Fuller
Goodwin
Hurns

I’m watching the FA pool.

Should i drop Hurns for gallup ? I keep hearing he’s the guy?

I was Even thinking James Washington.

Flex for week 1?

Collins vs BUF (is that run D still stout?)
JWill vs CHI
Tyreek vs LAC
Shepard vs JAX (OBJ getting Jalen out the gate)

We already asking for flex suggestions :lol: :pimp:

The fact that Tyreek Hill is a flex for you.... gotta go him.

I'm hoping to get Enunwa towards the ending rounds. If he's healthy he's worth the add buc em buc em , could play into your flex at some point.

kicks2024 kicks2024 who are your other WR's that Hill is a flex?

Back
Top Bottom