**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need Evans to bounce back this year, didn’t plan on it during our draft but I ended up with Evans, Hilton and Tyreek as my WR’s, .5ppr
If they all perform well I’ll shop one out for another RB

Whats the latest with TB buc em buc em :nerd:

I love Mike Evans but D-Jax looks better than last year and Godwin and OJ look really, really good plus we got Brate and Humphries and Barber and RoJo. So idk if I’d expect him to have a huge year but he should still be at least solid enough for around top 10 WR numbers.

I have the same worries with drafting Beckham and them having Saquon, Shepard and Engram.

Just picked up Conner.... dropped Virgil Green....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180903-194214_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180903-194214_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 8
i hope some of y'all are playing in 16 team leagues with the moves you're talking about

:rofl: @ best 4th wr and 2nd te

You obviously aren’t getting it. The point is there’s a lot of mouths to feed on the Bucs therefore I don’t see Evans putting up top 5 numbers. Top 10-15 numbers likely though.

What yall think of my team...12 team..ppr league..had 9th pick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180903-202917_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180903-202917_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20180903-202926_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180903-202926_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 7

Nah you seem to have something to say. So please explain to me how the Bucs having D-Jax, Godwin, Humphries, OJ and Brate doesn’t effect Mike Evans numbers. You know better than me. You’ve seen waaay more of the Bucs than me. So please, go on. I’m waiting.

You obviously aren’t getting it. The point is there’s a lot of mouths to feed on the Bucs therefore I don’t see Evans putting up top 5 numbers. Top 10-15 numbers likely though.

Evans isn’t putting up top 5 numbers regardless of how many mouths they have to feed

if i grab conner and try and trade him to the bell owner ... who would i even target tho ???

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 9.59.31 PM.png

Target Alshon?

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.06.35 PM.png

Last edited:
Nah you seem to have something to say. So please explain to me how the Bucs having D-Jax, Godwin, Humphries, OJ and Brate doesn’t effect Mike Evans numbers. You know better than me. You’ve seen waaay more of the Bucs than me. So please, go on. I’m waiting.

Keep on waiting then...idgaf.

Keep on waiting then...idgaf.

Because you have nothing to say. If Mike Evans was capable of putting up top 5 numbers this year I’d be the first to say it. All those players I listed are also very good and cut into his target share.

i would think a surplus of "very good" players would mean less help/doubles going Mike's way. not saying that totally neutralizes your point, but i still think he can have a big year. if everyone is singled up, i'm still playing jump ball with big Mike.

10 Team Auction, .5 PPR:

C4266F4D-E682-4A3A-ABD9-86C4D143812E.jpeg

BAAF02A6-1BFC-4D26-A465-51ED1AC071E9.jpeg

I spent all my money on 4 guys but someone just dropped Mahomes so I’m grab him.

Julio better bounce all the way the f back!

if i grab conner and try and trade him to the bell owner ... who would i even target tho ???

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 9.59.31 PM.png

Target Alshon?

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.06.35 PM.png

Um.....what? Trade Connor to the Bell owner. The first roster listed is the one with Bell, which is not you. The second roster has Alshon, which can be assumed to be you. What do you mean target Alshon? You already have Alshon. I am so lost.

Back
Top Bottom