**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Humphries and Barber definitely aren’t trash, and it’s too early to tell what RoJo is. Barber has looked solid as hell every opportunity he’s gotten. Looked especially great this preseason. Humphries isn’t Edelman but he’s a really solid slot WR.

Its hard for me to get excited about slot receivers in fantasy who dont score TDs and Barber has been a sub 4.0 ypc guy for his career. Its hard to get excited about that, but he will probably be good from a fantasy perspective just based on the fact that they put Simms on the IR so he should get a big workload because RoJo is awful.

You cant use preseason to say barber is going to be great, but ignore the fact that RoJo was averaging - YPC in the preseaon and say its too early to tell. He doesnt play in the pass game and he side steps way too much instead of just hitting the hole hard. Given that their line is subpar, the additional time he is going to give defenses to by not hitting the hole hard isnt going to bode will for him this year.

Plus Barber is going to have a rough start given that the Bucs will be playing behind quite a bit for the first few games.

Last edited:
Was RoJo primarily running behind the 2nd string O-line? If their 1st string is bad then that might explain why he looked so terrible :lol:. I'm still rostering him everywhere. Rookie RBs always make big impacts as the season wears on.

Was RoJo primarily running behind the 2nd string O-line? If their 1st string is bad then that might explain why he looked so terrible :lol:. I'm still rostering him everywhere. Rookie RBs always make big impacts as the season wears on.

i've got a couple leagues where he has been dropped already. I'm going to wait for Barber to struggle the first few games then start picking up some shares.

Capture.JPG

Peyton barber when he got a chance last year. Nothing special at all and basically had one big game against a ****** GB team without Rodgers so they were able to pound the ball. That wont happen the first five games of the season so im guessing at some point they are going to just say screw it and start giving ronald jones his chance.

Tampa Bay starts the season with the Saints, Steelers, Eagles, Bears, and Falcons. There is a good chance they could be 0-5 to start the season.

But im just basing my analysis on RoJo based on what ive seen so far.

He doesnt run hard at all to the hole and that part of the problem. You can't do what Leveon does behind a terrible line. I loved Jones coming out of college, but he is going to struggle this year hard. Some of the above is just bad blocking.

Last edited:
10-Team, Full PPR... We eliminated kicker variability and went two FLEX spots this year.

Not sure I'm thrilled about it... Feels like I have 5 receivers in the slot who will go for 60/800/6 and I'll never play the right guys LMAO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.32.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.32.39 AM.png
    76 KB · Views: 2
10-Team, Full PPR... We eliminated kicker variability and went two FLEX spots this year.

Not sure I'm thrilled about it... Feels like I have 5 receivers in the slot who will go for 60/800/6 and I'll never play the right guys LMAO

Thats a pretty good team. Hopkins will do hopkins things and you have enough RBs where you only need to figure out a WR2 most weeks.

Just have to hope for all the Breida owners he doesnt get hurt again like basically always.

For a workhouse back he is a bit small but who knows.

imo alf will be the lead back very soon.

If true and/or McKinnon owner doesnt want my trade then thats cool im waiting it out and gonna snatch up Fuller of FA.

Flex Fuller vs NE over Tyreek? Watson killed NE passing last year, and their defense def didnt get any better

Just have to hope for all the Breida owners he doesnt get hurt again like basically always.

For a workhouse back he is a bit small but who knows.

imo alf will be the lead back very soon.

You basing this on him playing every single game his rookie year?:lol:

yeah the expectation is a bit different IMO.

105 rushes for 465 yards in 2017

lead back duties of any other workhouse are usually double that amount.

but hey who knows maybe you are right and he will be the 2018 Alvin Kamara.

Watson, Fuller, Hop...all great plays. NE also can't cover pass catching RBs or TEs to save our lives

Actually i take that back I forgot i already got Hopkins :lol:

Im still gonna grab Fuller hopefully he goes off woth Hopkins and i can flip him.

Might flex Collins vs Bills instead. Tyreek with Mahomes 1st real game could do nothing all game, but come away with 1 reception for 68 yd TD and thats 17.8 pts in my league

yeah the expectation is a bit different IMO.

105 rushes for 465 yards in 2017

lead back duties of any other workhouse are usually double that amount.

but hey who knows maybe you are right and he will be the 2018 Alvin Kamara.

I mean, thats not an unfair assessment, but you can't really say a player is always injured when they have never missed a regular season game.

Man.... Drafted Mckinnon 3rd round saturday afternoon, by the 7th the news broke about him done for year. :angry:

12 Team PPR / Keeper League this is my squad. had 9th pick:

Mahomes
Kamara / Dion Lewis / Rex Burkhead / Isaiah Crowell
Mike Evans / Amari Cooper / Corey Davis / Galloday / Rishard Matthews
Trey Burton / Jack Doyle
Titans D

My work league. Feelin pretty good about grabbing McCaffery and Kenyan Drake in the 3rd/4th.
Squad.JPG

Back
Top Bottom