**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

DJ giving me absolutely nothing & I'm going against Tyreek Hill.
Thought I had this in the bag.

GG bro kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

Offense is still mad potent and Kelce didn’t even go off. Y’all might have something in Mahomes.

giphy.gif

Defense gonna be the achilles heel again :smh: y'all had a solid 3 RZ trips that got wiped out by drops

On the bench this week..
Better on my bench than someone else. Gotta get those overlooked guys.

Baldwin knee injury and forking cash to Lockett looks good

knew Stills would be WR1 in Miami, not basing that off today when I haven't looked at stats but he should ball out especially for a 13th round pick in my league

TE help.

Got Walker and he may be done for a while. Most of not all good options are gone.

Who’s a good dart throw?

Kittle is the guy to get if he’s out there. Him, OJ or Eifert if any of them are available.

Was that Delanie Walker injury serious? I have Ebron waiting on the bench in case. Smart guy me didn't start Chris Thompson :smh: up by 100 right now, but still.

Rough week 1 for me.

Tried to tell y'all about Doug Baldwin.

Any time a guy comes out and says his knees are bothering him...LISTEN TO THAT MAN!

8F8C4922-9777-4C69-BF98-5A3D796B642D.png
All are gone. I’m thinking Ebron at the moment.

Take a look lol.

I went ahead and dropped a bench player for Cook just in case he does well tomorrow. Some option is better then nothing and don’t wanna burn a waiver claim on a TE

Lets go Allen Robinson, great start. need 15 more points to make an epic comeback :lol:

please NT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom