**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

8F8C4922-9777-4C69-BF98-5A3D796B642D.png
All are gone. I’m thinking Ebron at the moment.

Take a look lol. Jared Cook worth an add?

out of all those, Cook or Ebron easily.

might lean Cook

8F8C4922-9777-4C69-BF98-5A3D796B642D.png
All are gone. I’m thinking Ebron at the moment.

Take a look lol.

I went ahead and dropped a bench player for Cook just in case he does well tomorrow. Some option is better then nothing and don’t wanna burn a waiver claim on a TE

Yeah went with Cook for now since he hasn’t played and I can pick him up. Thinking Ebron possibly clears waiver slip and don’t wanna burn the waiver.

Keep an eye on Seals-Jones if Rosen becomes the starter. I imagine he will if they lose again like they did today.

Welp
I lost this game the minute Rodgers went down:smh:

Here's hoping Jimmy Graham can score 3 TDS

That’s the reason I never waste a early round pick on a qb.

Picked up Rivers in the 11th round and got me 30+ points :smokin

TEs gonna be slim pickings soon - with Olsen and Walker out.

Drop someone on the bench for Cook and go from there - no waiver claim needed, just need to get a body in there in case.

Aiming for Ebron or Seals-Jones. Thoughts on Will Dissly? We struggling out here.

This is the second year in a row I’ve drafted Rodgers and he got ******* hurt! Thank goodness I scooped Big Ben up just in case. Come on Rodgers, don’t be out for the season.

Rough week 1 for me.

Tried to tell y'all about Doug Baldwin.

Any time a guy comes out and says his knees are bothering him...LISTEN TO THAT MAN!

Literally had nothing to do with that knee. He sprained the MCL of the other knee that wasn’t even injured after he got rolled up on. Could have happened to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom