**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My opponent in one league had Matt Ryan last night and he only put up 8.8 points. I'm gonna gamble and roll without a kicker this week to get some better clarity on which bench stash I need to drop.

would you rather roster Alf or Chris Thompson? The Thompson owner was forced to drop him (short bench, 2qb league)
Been mulling it over for some time. Breida owner doesn't want to budge on trading him, don't know if I want to wait it out to see if Alf or Breida is better

would you rather roster Alf or Chris Thompson? The Thompson owner was forced to drop him (short bench, 2qb league)
Been mulling it over for some time. Breida owner doesn't want to budge on trading him, don't know if I want to wait it out to see if Alf or Breida is better

Alfred for Standard, Thompson for PPR. Waiting it out is probably better, however if they are on waivers, you may miss out. Depends on if you can afford to wait or not and what your roster looks like.

.5ppr 2qb league so it's almost a must to roster 3 qb's in this 10man league.
Don't want to spend FAAB yet and waivers clear tomorrow. If Thompson is there i'll toss Alf back to the wolves

if Marshawn stays Questionable, think its best to just slide in Chris Carson as my RB2.. ?
My other backs are Cohen (cuffs to Howard) and Aaron Jones.

I had to pick up a 2nd defense, because I didnt want to drop the Texans (feel like they might be nice the rest of the year)

Pick 2, PPR:
Dion Lewis
Royce Freeman
Cooper Kupp
Emmanuel Sanders
Devin Funchess

Leaning the RBs, but not sure.

Pick 2, PPR:
Dion Lewis
Royce Freeman
Cooper Kupp
Emmanuel Sanders
Devin Funchess

Personally I’d go Royce and Sanders but Dion, Funchess and Kupp could all be good plays as well

Pick 2, PPR:
Dion Lewis
Royce Freeman
Cooper Kupp
Emmanuel Sanders
Devin Funchess

Kupp n Sanders .. dunno how many touches royce gets

and marshawn gonna eat this year his contract has crazy incentives for every 100 yard game he gets

You guys got any trophies in your leagues?

Trying to get a winners and losers trophy for the work place, with yearly engravings so we can pass the trophy around every year.

Something I was looking at is here, but was curious if you guys have any experience with trophies.
For losers:
09925CD7-3F0B-4C9B-9E16-D20C7888A5F5.png
5F2568D3-F190-41FC-8003-6A674DF941E0.png

For winners:
4E5B82AF-20B3-4556-98CF-8FF0BF2826A4.png

Hot take - if George Kittle plays all 16 games this year he’ll be a top 5 TE in fantasy.

Amari cooper vs rams

Or

Mike Evan's vs new Orleans

Leaning cooper but I dont like either matchup

Back
Top Bottom