**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Someone offered me Fournette for my Mark Ingram or Nick Chubb (full point ppr)

Should I give up either for Fournette or stay put? Obviously I plan on using Fournette in the Playoffs

My rb’s are:

David Johnson
James Connor
Mark Ingram
Nick Chubb
Buck Allen
Ito Smith

Should I trade sanders for Chubb?

1 point ppr

My roster:

Jared Goff

Sony michel
Kamara
Kerryon Johnson
Alex Collins

Davante Adams
Sanders
Golladay
John Brown
Fuller
Kittle

Should I give up either for Fournette or stay put? Obviously I plan on using Fournette in the Playoffs

My rb’s are:

David Johnson
James Connor
Mark Ingram
Nick Chubb
Buck Allen
Ito Smith

Update: I just pulled the trigger on sanders and will fuller for Chubb and Calvin Ridley

Any advice for me

My rb’s are:

David Johnson
James Connor
Mark Ingram
Nick Chubb
Buck Allen
Ito Smith

Your RB’s have tons of upside. No need to trade away either of those guys. Offer him Buck and Ito for Fournette. You’d never start those guys aside from byes/injury/trades

Got mack in the only damn league i dont need him in :smh:

Matty Ice on a bye, actually thinking if rocking with Baker the next 3 weeks anyway. Ryan goes on the road to WAS week 9, they play tough at home, then to CLE week 10. Baker has PIT, KC, ATL coming up

May come back for Ryan week 11 back at home vs DAL but after that im not fan of the schedule (being a falcons fan)

Man i gotta trade Fournette and/or Bell.. they taking up roster space and im 3-4 getting smoked weekly cuz my WR sucks. Although we are producing good numbers weekly, my opponent comes in with a haymaker damn near every time :smh:

Screenshot_20181024-065415_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Work league: Dropped Brate & grabbed Sutton for $2
Main league: Dropped Kearse & grabbed Skins D/ST for $1. Against my will I still held onto the Jags D/ST, may end up dropping them Sunday AM.
Also dropped Keke & added Sutton for $3. Depth move, hope DT gets traded tho so I gain flex value.

In my main I have Keenum in my lineup with Rivers on the bye. Baker was dropped this morning. Surely I gotta attempt to make the swap right?

Trade advice—standard scoring

My Denarius Thomas and Mike Williams
For his: Dalvin Cook

I’m good at WR with Landry, Diggs, AJ Green, Funchess, J. Brown

Thin at RB with only Gordon and Coleman

Trade advice—standard scoring

My Denarius Thomas and Mike Williams
For his: Dalvin Cook

I’m good at WR with Landry, Diggs, AJ Green, Funchess, J. Brown

Thin at RB with only Gordon and Coleman

I wouldn't trust Cook and the way Minny is handling his injury. Stay put, or try for a different RB elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom