Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
They been looking funny in the light lol.
Giroud and Matuidi need to be outta the starting line-up. Looked awful.

Team looked solid once Dembele and Fekir were subbed in.

saw the Les Bleus and Benzema's documentaries on Netflix. Deschamps can have his politics and everything going up his alley. talmbout black-white-arab, "uniting" France again despite not having Benzema there but it's still one giant smh at his tactics

this is on paper obviously. but we saw what happened at the euros

IMG_1087.JPG

I dont even know what y'all talking about.

I hope France loses in the group stage as payback for leaving Benzema off the roster. And I hope Deschamps gets fired and deported.

You mean Benzema, that guy that had a sextape of his teammate and tried to extort him for money? I can't imagine why a manager would leave a player of such high character off the roster :rolleyes

A french court most recently ruled that the charges could be thrown out.

The whole blackmail sextape case was kinda opaque from what I've read though.

Like what did Benzema stand to gain from that? Or am I missing something?

He had some role in the blackmail of a teammate, and he is the country's best striker. Put him on the squad! France as a whole is more harmed by Benzema's absence from the roster than his presence.

Pogba and Mbappe would love to have him out there lol!

A french court most recently ruled that the charges could be thrown out.

The whole blackmail sextape case was kinda opaque from what I've read though.

Like what did Benzema stand to gain from that? Or am I missing something?

He had some role in the blackmail of a teammate, and he is the country's best striker. Put him on the squad! France as a whole is more harmed by Benzema's absence from the roster than his presence.

Pogba and Mbappe would love to have him out there lol!
At this point Mbappe > Benzema. He's primed to break out. France also have Griezmann, Dembele, and Fekir and a bunch of other dudes. There's not really a shortage of fire power. The only thing holding France from winning it all is the manager and his tactics.

At this point Mbappe > Benzema. He's primed to break out. France also have Griezmann, Dembele, and Fekir and a bunch of other dudes. There's not really a shortage of fire power. The only thing holding France from winning it all is the manager and his tactics.

I hear you.

But this seems like a petty gripe against Benzema considering that the player that was blackmailed isn't even on the squad.

Also- injuries happen.

It's idiotic for Deschamps to hold that against Benzema on the platform of this imaginary moral high ground he has created.

Benzema appeared to have made a mistake. Nobody ever proved that his intent was malicious and he was never going to receive the proceeds of the blackmail. There's more to this than FFF has let on and it amounts to a personal vendetta Deschamps has against Benzema.

Not really. How can you trust a player that extorts his teammates?

Argentina is the same with Icardi. A guy that ****ed his teammates wife and got his kids names tattooed on him. Players on the team can't trust him.

No one makes these guys be scumbags. They did it to themselves.

Argentina is the same with Icardi. A guy that ****ed his teammates wife and got his kids names tattooed on him. Players on the team can't trust him.

Hold on there's a difference.

Benzema tried to put the guy in contact with the blackmailers.

Icardi started a new family.

Nobody on Real Madrid has a problem with Benzema.

You're suggesting that he is unemployable and can't exist in any lockeroom when he has proven otherwise to the tune of a champions league final win?

Hold on there's a difference.

Benzema tried to put the guy in contact with the blackmailers.

Icardi started a new family.

Nobody on Real Madrid has a problem with Benzema.

You're suggesting that he is unemployable and can't exist in any lockeroom when he has proven otherwise to the tune of a champions league final win?
I agree Benzema is a good player but I can also see why he was left off the national team. There's really not much more to discuss. I doubt he'll be let back on under Dechamps.

I agree Benzema is a good player but I can also see why he was left off the national team. There's really not much more to discuss. I doubt he'll be let back on under Dechamps.

He's definitely done.

This is what I was trying to explain to my friend who was *****ing about Icardi being left off.

If he's going to create issues in the locker room and disturb the harmony of the team, it's better to leave him off. It's not like Argentina lacks strikers either. Same goes for France.

This is what I was trying to explain to my friend who was *****ing about Icardi being left off.

If he's going to create issues in the locker room and disturb the harmony of the team, it's better to leave him off. It's not like Argentina lacks strikers either. Same goes for France.

Benzema didn't derail Real Madrid.

Give him another shot.

If he stirs the pot again, there's nothing preventing anybody from sending him home.

People overreact to this.

The Icardi thing is completely different. I understand guys not wanting a man around that they feel they can't trust their wife with.

If Icardi played for a bigger club like RM, he'd start for Argentina IMO

I’m not sure that’s the case.

Our staff don’t seem to care what club you play for. Maximiliano Meza, who plays for local club Independiente, might start over Lo Celso who plays for PSG.

Back
Top Bottom