Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pumped for today fellas, I got faith in Kershaw, he just needs a good 6-7 innings and let the bats continue hitting.

EB881DF9-6601-4673-A8B0-0D80EC038CE6.gif

I really hope this is the year. Dodger fans been waiting too long and suffered too much heartbreak during this run. The city is ready burst and party it up :smh: |l

With everything that happend...

To have the Lakers and Dodgers win?

City is going to go nuts. I'm gonna make it a point to drive to my dads house for any close out game...I need to be up there for this...

Was really hoping they'd include my guy Gore so he could collect the World Series check, but arms are important if there'll be a bullpen-type game tomorrow.

tupac003 tupac003 you talking about driving to your pop's house reminded me of my coworker, Steve. He's from Albany, NY and his whole family are Dodger fans. His dad's side of the family were OG Brooklyn fans and his dad passed away last month. He wrote in his pop's obituary how ironic it was that his dad passed away a month before the Dodgers won the World Series again. As much as I want this as a fan, I've been thinking about him and his fam.

why do we still accomodate kershaw wanting barnes as his catcher? I get it if he was a complete shutdown starter who's going to go 7 shutout innings every playoff start, but he isn't that guy. He forces us to have Barnes in the lineup (yeah he's been solid this playoffs, but come on) who hampers our lineup. We could have will smith at catcher and another power bat like Rios or Joc starting. We can't keep accomodating this dude while it hinders the lineup when he's not even our ace anymore

why do we still accomodate kershaw wanting barnes as his catcher? I get it if he was a complete shutdown starter who's going to go 7 shutout innings every playoff start, but he isn't that guy. He forces us to have Barnes in the lineup (yeah he's been solid this playoffs, but come on) who hampers our lineup. We could have will smith at catcher and another power bat like Rios or Joc starting. We can't keep accomodating this dude while it hinders the lineup when he's not even our ace anymore

for reals. Will Smith >>>>Barnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom