Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed that the amount of Dodgers champ gear is not as vast and creative as Lakers champ gear. I do like the champ tee with all the players sigs on the back but it only comes in black. Still deciding on a tee or hoodie.

I was able to upgrade to an empty 4th row seat in my favorite section on field level for 2017 NLDS Game 2 when Dodgers beat Diamondbacks to go up 2-0 in that Series before they swept them in Game 3 at Chase Field. I can't beat getting on field level when I was supposed to be on the ghetto reserve upper level. It's the first MLB playoff game I ever attended.

My section was segregated behind Magic Johnson to his left that day! He was in the bougie dugout club section obviously. I already got a good deal being able to move down, being seated behind Magic was a cool bonus. Magic Johnson for y'all.
IMG_9899.JPG
IMG_9901.JPG
IMG_9943.JPG
IMG_9992.JPG

my buddy tried 5 places yesterday and came up empty on the LA times.

Got to hop on the bay or buy off the LA times site :sick::smh:

Anyone try for the Ben Baller Topps set? Got the external error message but just got a confirmation email. Hope it goes through.

Anyone try for the Ben Baller Topps set? Got the external error message but just got a confirmation email. Hope it goes through.

Got the confirmation email and Topps gave me points already for the purchase LOL. Copped the World Series card by Mister Cartoon too. No charge yet though, I used Apply Pay.

Also if anyone needed a WS fitted:

Last edited:
Any spots still have World Series hats? Not the campion hat, just the World Series. Or are those wiped out everywhere?

Got the confirmation email and Topps gave me points already for the purchase LOL. Copped the World Series card by Mister Cartoon too. No charge yet though, I used Apply Pay.

Also if anyone needed a WS fitted:

Need the order the cartoon card also.

Seager or Betts Authentic?

Corey's been my guy on the Dodgers since he got called up, but Mookie is Mookie and I love how he wears #50.

Know I'm getting a road gray and I'm leaning towards Seager, but wanted to know y'alls opinion.

Seager or Betts Authentic?

Corey's been my guy on the Dodgers since he got called up, but Mookie is Mookie and I love how he wears #50.

Know I'm getting a road gray and I'm leaning towards Seager, but wanted to know y'alls opinion.

Corey is the only player I've seen in person from Single A up to MLB level, him winning WS MVP was surreal and well-deserved after everything he's been through. All that being said, I'd cop a Mookie jersey. What Mookie has done for the Dodgers has been amazing, literally helping them breakthrough to finally get the chip. What he'll do for baseball and the LA area will be even more crucial, especially as a Black player.

Also at the end of the day, Seags is a free agent after 2021 while Mookie has over a decade left in his contract. I'm getting a jersey for my son, but holding off on buying myself one until next year. Nike's new jerseys should be debuting next season so I want to hold off and see how it turns out.

I'm disappointed that the amount of Dodgers champ gear is not as vast and creative as Lakers champ gear. I do like the champ tee with all the players sigs on the back but it only comes in black. Still deciding on a tee or hoodie.
Ya I wish that came in white or blue. How are they gonna have all this gear but not much of it in Dodger blue or at least white too smh

My undefeated order was canceled as well.

My World Series Mookie authentic jersey shipped. I got Justin Turner and Urias. I'll send those to EPS to get the world series patch put on and the accent over the I since for some odd reason fanatics didn't have urias on the active roster.

I think the only shirt that came in not black/gray/white was the locker room/on field shirt in blue, I went with that one

Basically how I'm feeling this month with Lakers winning their 17th title, then Dodgers winning 2020 WS this week.
Homer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom