Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
23C04D78-D1A2-4BE0-B76D-CE6F43E896C9.jpeg
I got the black one with the gold lettering, everything on it that's gold lettering has the shine, looks awesome.

Seager or Betts Authentic?

Corey's been my guy on the Dodgers since he got called up, but Mookie is Mookie and I love how he wears #50.

Know I'm getting a road gray and I'm leaning towards Seager, but wanted to know y'alls opinion.

Had this same dilemma and I went with Seager.

The biggest argument for Mookie other than his play was the long contract.

BUT......Seager has been here for much of the heartbreak, and I wanted to make sure I got one of those guys we've been following. Mans went on a tear too. LCS MVP and WS MVP.

I got the World Series Patch Jersey for Seager (not the champion patch). I wanted the jersey with the patch he played in.

At the end of the day, if he leaves in a year or we don't pay him what we should, I'll still have no problem rocking that jersey to any game or out and about. He helped bring it home. He was the MVP. I'll always look at it as that.

No disrespect to Mookie. I'll prob grab one of his as well at some point in the next 12 years lol.

Copped the Undefeated chip tee without even seeing the back, once I saw the back I was pumped. Disappointed as hell...

Seager or Betts Authentic?

Corey's been my guy on the Dodgers since he got called up, but Mookie is Mookie and I love how he wears #50.

Know I'm getting a road gray and I'm leaning towards Seager, but wanted to know y'alls opinion.

id go betts. Seager becoming a free agent in 2021. Hopefully we can resign him but we get a tough decision to make given his injury history and with Cody being inconsistent year to year.

id go betts. Seager becoming a free agent in 2021. Hopefully we can resign him but we get a tough decision to make given his injury history and with Cody being inconsistent year to year.

I love Belli but I'm really serious about offering him, Lux, and a high-end arm or two to the Angels for Trout LOL. Y'all don't think Anaheim would do it, especially with a new GM who needs to cut costs and acquire arms?

^^^
Dodgers definitely can afford both, would they want to pay both is the question. I don't think they would. Luckily Cody doesn't become unrestricted free agent until '24, but Buehler would be in '25 so there will be some decisions to make.

Lux is knocking on the door and there's other infield prospects in the wing, so I wouldn't be surprised if Corey is the one they let walk. It's going to be sad AF though, I love Seags. Maybe he kills it in '21 and just forces them to offer him whatever he wants.

Can we not afford both Corey and Cody?
Dodgers have money to pay anybody and everybody they want. But will they? Nah.

“Due to covid,” I think many teams are going to go super cheap this winter and it might set the tone for the future salaries, causing a possible strike in the future

Why don't they have this in Dodger blue or white? Or am I blind? Too much black and dark gray ish. Not even our colors :smh:

dodge.png
Exactly. Too many black champ shirts. I have this in my cart currently but would have been an automatic cop if it was on a blue shirt.

I'm posting this wool Dodgers Jackie Robinson jersey in the aftermath of Dodgers winning 2020 WS. I got this size 52 back in January after finally exchanging a size 48 I was sitting on since 2017 for it.
IMG_4574.JPG
IMG_4580.JPG

I'm also glad I had this Brooklyn Dodgers hat with the green under brim since 2008 for accuracy purposes since Cooperstown Collection hats like these are really hard to find now.
IMG_4576.JPG

I’ve been wearing gear I already have every day. Thought some might like to see this. Picked this up in 2015 when I came out to LA and saw Kershaw go 8 and 1 hit the Cardinals from the Dugout club. My friend works in advertising out there and somehow secured those seats. I was on TV for every pitch and coulda spat on Larry King lol. Seeing that curve break from that close was insane. Anyway I picked this up at And Still, which I understand it has closed a year or two ago? Was a pretty rad store.

BF804F89-0A26-44E5-83A7-449570C97527.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom